Entertainment Turned Into Torment

Folks, it's me Dini here

BTW Encounter was ranked 1000 on orphan yesterday! {sadly when I woke up it was gone. It least I lived in glory for a day. 😂😂😅

I was quite excited about it.
Anyway here is another early update. There is a bit of a twist happening here that I did not plan for but while writing this I was like, "You know what I'm a gonna stick this in here".

Also I feel like giving Exander sometime to reflect on his own self. 😇

Dedicated to ~ @KaveeshaMadhavee

{you are a sweet soul 💗}

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•*

Entertainment turned to torment.

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•*

Slurping in the chicken ramen Mathew made Xander was going through his phone. There were three missed calls. One from his father and two from Kiara.

And a bunch of messages from Tiron and some unknown group as well.

One thousand messages!

For heaven's sake who has that much time in their hands to do that!

And also what a weird cringy way to name a WhatsApp group that is!

"Underpants association"

Xander read the group name and almost checked in the noodles he shoved in his mouth.

Out of curiosity, he clicked upon the grip icon and his guesses were right.
It was a white bikini.

Nope, not a bikini model but just the relevant part cropped out.

"These guys are nuts! Like why on earth would you create a group like this?"

Xander sighed and went to the group and left it.

Little did he know that it was a group made by Tiron to keep the guys and girls informed about the party week and one of his psychotic friends have changed the group name and icon into the current one.

So when Xander was almost there to finish up his bowl of ramen his phone was buzzing like crazy from notifications.

He was thinking about Tiron and considering whether to go to his party or not.

~
I mean one night stands happen with someone happen only once in a life and birthdays come every single year!
~

And it was none other than the the devil himself "Tiron"

Xander read all the notifications that were asking him why he left the group.

Tiron appeared to be quite upset over the matter and was asking him that would it be okay to add him back again.

"Urrh"

Xander was quite annoyed when Tiron took him a video call.

He had slowly turned in to someone equal to a nagging wife almost quite recently.

"Hmm?"
Xander asked taking that call.

Tiron was wearing a golf cap and he could see a golf cart before him.