Expectations Perished

Expectations perished

@Tiron's yatch

Treating you all with an early update 😇

Dedicated to @Rose1677

♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Xander looked at his brother that was having a conversation with Mathew as he re-entered the place after changing his clothes a second time.

Taking a glass of juice he walked up to them half curious to know what they were talking about and half curious of what Tiron knew about Eros.

"...  we will get there tomorrow. And it would be better if you can be ready to go two hours before the due time. Cuz..."

Tiron's conversation was interrupted by bothered Xander because he wanted to inquire about what's going on.

So he queried, " What's going on?. Are you going anywhere with Matthew? " with his eyebrows drawn together making Lysandro come to an abrupt halt.

"We're going to Kristina's the following day sir."  Mathew replied.

"Wanna join?. It's unlike you'll have anything interesting to do bro. We're going to see a presentation of some interior designs" Tiron questioned rather sarcastically.

"Nah not really." Xander said out of boredom with his arms resting on his hips.

He was doubting whether to  or not to bring out what is bothering in his mind.

Xander looked at the horizon where the azure sky and the blue ocean met with his half closed eyes as the sun was sunny and  strong. 

He slightly tugged his nether lip in with his teeth while his eyes rested on the never ending sea as he finished his juice slowly sipping on it.

             Lysandro gave his finished glass to Matthew and as soon as Xander finished his, he collected his cup and was gone leaving the two brothers to themselves, so that Xander was finally free to question his younger brother about the regarding matter.

He glanced at his brother who was now on his phone texting somebody and after a second of hesitation, mustered up his courage to ask the long bothered question.

"Do you know someone named... ", he began and after a quick pause finished his sentence "... Eros?"

His brother's face was clouded with confusion hearing that name.

"Nah"  he said without giving much thought to it with his eyes glued to the screen.

*Who ever the person was, she or she appeared to be really important to him. Or probably it could be another stupid business thing.*

Xander thought in his head.

*Honestly why would anybody be thinking of fudging businesses while they are on a freaking vacation?*

Xander shook his head in disbelief at his brother who did not quite catch it.

"To whom are you texting?" Xander wanted to inquire.

"Marian's teacher." He replied.

"What's the big deal about it?" Xander asked.