EROS ~the Night After

Eros / the night after.

Eros opened his eyes and looked at the curtains. He could tell that the day had already begun as they shone in the morning sunlight.

                            The air-conditioned bedroom and the comfy covers that felt like marshmallow against his skin was not where he thought he would wake up in yesterday's morning.

Memories from last night came rushing in as he tried to turn to the other side.

It was a mistake!
A bloody mistake. How did he let that happen?

Wonder whether this guy has STD!
I mean the rumours said so!
And they say no smoke without fire!

Despite the comfort he was feeling, Eros felt sweaty, sticky and disgusting as well. And he turned to the other side, ignoring the slight pain he felt down there.

His charcoal eyes grew large as his eyes met the sight of sleeping, Xander.

A calm, soothing image of his boss.

Definitely the total opposite of the one from last night, Eros thought a tiny sad smirk creeping onto his face.

He had no idea how to react to the situation he found himself in.

If Xander was a customer, Eros could have either slept longer or go downstairs to prepare them something.
If he was the one that rented him things would have been easier as they were all pre-arranged.  And both parties knew what they were looking for in each other.

But now, after a clumsy one night stand, Eros had no idea what to expect.
He thanked his lucky stars that this did not happen at Xander's home. As sneaking out of the mansion and meeting the big boss would certainly ruin his life, once and for all.

He watched Xander. A creepy thing to do obviously, but he had little choice left.

There were hickeys on his neck chest covering most of that condensed milk colour skin. And Eros was obviously the one to be blamed!

Xander's had bite marks on the nether lip and on the corners and his face looked puffy and tired.

Eros did not know if he should pat himself at the back for what he did, or sneak away like a stealthy cat before Xander wakes up.

And decided on the latter he crept out from the bed, grabbed a corner of the sheet and wiped himself clean and clothed himself.

And once he walked downstairs confused and somewhat bothered as well as anxious, not wanting to get caught by one of his bodyguards, he stood before the massive door.

It was locked. Cursing Eros looked around. There was a glassed pantry filled with snacks and instant noodles.

And after a tiring night, he was obviously starving.

Xander would not mind or would he?

☕🍋☕🍋☕🍋☕🍋☕🍋☕🍋☕🍋
🍋☕🍋☕🍋☕🍋☕🍋☕🍋☕🍋☕
☕🍋☕🍋☕🍋☕🍋☕🍋☕🍋☕🍋
🍋☕🍋☕🍋☕🍋☕🍋☕🍋☕🍋☕

XANDER woke up feeling bloated and tired, yawning like a hippopotamus in the wild.

His outstretched arms fell onto the mattress below his and he hugged the sheets hoping to turn the other way and sleep again.

And as he hugged the pillow and we'll as the sheets he felt in a certain way.

They were against his naked skin.
And he was butt ass naked!

He jerked up panicking and the memories from last night came rushing in.

But seeing nobody next to him Xander rapid heart rate dropped.

Maybe that was a dream. A hallucination?

Xande thought so and dropped back onto his sheets, bothered. Hot and bothered.

He smell the faint aroma of ramen. He was sure it was coming from downstairs.

And scratching his messy head of curls Xander walked downstairs wondering when his 2D dreams became a reality.

Was he still dreaming?

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🥣🥣🥣🥣🥣🥣🥣🥣🥣🥣🥣🥣🥣🥣🥣

Eros fished through the cupboards looking for a type of instant ramen that would hold its shape as he cooked it. One that would not get all mushy and soggy into a wet clump as he cooked it.

He prefered to have one with a bite in it.

And he was surprised to find some of his cheap favourite brands there as well.

Some brands that he could only get from his favourite grocery store!

And he chose four packets of them both and turned back at to the countertop where the chopped vegetables were.

And as he turned right back in order to look for something to boil it in, he stood there as if he was thunderstruck, eyeing at Xander who stood before him with his birth clothes as messy brown curls.

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅

This book is getting readers so fast...... Like whooooooooooh ~fans myself ~

And I'm saying this because I never thought people would ever read an "ongoing" story like this one.....

♥ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️ ♥️ ❤️