Chapter 41

**HAILEY'S POV**

I heard footsteps on the sand and then a pair of arms wrapped around me tightly.

"Hailey babe," he whispered and stroked my hair.

I sniffled.

"What happened?" He sweetly asked.

"T-Taylor. W-we were playing la-laser t-tag and somebody k-kissed me and I thought it was t-taylor so I -kissed back. But it turned out that it was Sammy. Then I saw Taylor s-standing there the w-whole t-tiiimmme" I cried.

"He t-thinks I knew it was S-Sammy," I added.

"Shh, it's going to be okay. Calm down and we can work this out,"

"W-what am I going to do Zack?" I said and took a deep breath. I wiped my eyes and he put his arm around me. I leaned in his chest and we just sat there.

**TAYLOR'S POV**

I can't believe Hailey. This is why I don't fall in love with girls. I was never supposed to fall in love with her.

I have never actually dated a girl before. Except for my ex Ashley.

I just usually found a girl, got with her and we were together. We never actually were couples.

But Hailey, man she is different than all the other girls. She's so special. I love it. But she cheated on me. Like I never get hurt in the relationship. But right now, I feel like a wuss.

Ugh why did she have to kiss fucking Sammy. What was she thinking? I got home and parked the car. I saw that Hailey was home and there was another car. Huh.

I went inside and looked out the window to the backyard. And guess what. There was Hailey on the beach cuddling with some damn guy. What the actual fuck.

I went up to her room. There were the roses that I got her from the time she was in the hospital. I grabbed the vase and knocked it down on the floor causing all the roses to crush.

I yelled in anger and stormed out of her room. I walked downstairs and went out to my car.

**HAILEYS POV**

Zack comforted me and let me take my mind of the whole situation. I was just going to try to apologize to Taylor . Tonight we are having a huge party at the house for the show tomorrow.

We are going to get some footage for the show so it'll be pretty cool. The guys were going to come back later so we can set up for the party. Zack and I cleaned up downstairs for a bit and then I realized that I needed a dress.

"Hey Zack? Can you come with me to pick out a dress for tonight?" I asked.

"Sure," he smiled.

We drove to the mall and explored some stores. I found a simpler but cute dress. It was a black strapless dress that was tight and went to about mid-thigh. (Dress at the top).

I bought some makeup and jewelry and then we went back to the house and we went up to my room. I walked in and stopped. I set down my dress and stuff on my bed and covered my mouth.

I crouched down to the now broken vase and flowers that Taylor had given me. I bursted into tears. Something was weird though. Only one of the roses was still perfect. I held it in my hand and there was a note card in it.

It read: "Until this flower dies, I will never stop loving you. I am alone without you Hailey. I can't live knowing that you might not make it. It's eating me alive knowing that I might not hear one last word come out of your mouth. Or one last hug from you. Hailey if you are reading this, please know that I won't ever stop loving you. You are the love of my life. Hailey I didn't know what to do. I'm falling apart and nothing is getting better. Please. Please please, babe. Please stay alive. <3 Taylor,"