Chapter 39

--------------HAILEY'S POV-----------

We got back home and I was required to rest. I laid down in the lounge area on the second floor. All the guys were trying to make me feel better by fooling around.

Taylor, Nash, and Dillon were all gone somewhere. I didn't know where but I was worried. They haven't shown up ever since we came back from the hospital.

All the guys' phones buzzed.

"Uh um we will be right back," Sammy said and all the guys ran away.

What the hell?

Okay.. That was weird. There is definitely something weird going on around here..

I then felt my phone buzz. It was from Nash.

Nash Potatooo😈: 'Omg Hailey come to your room ASAP it's really urgent!'

Okay?

I slowly got up and walked to my room. I opened the door and there were rocks all over my floor. All of a sudden all the guys came out of my bathroom with Taylor laying on their arms. They were all shirtless except for Taylor.

They all had words painted on their chests.

Nash: Let

Cam: Me

Jack J: Take

Jack G: You

Aaron: On The

Sammy: Rocky

Shawn: Road

Matt: To

Carter: Be

Dillon was holding a camera.

Then Taylor lifted his shirt and smiled.
It said, 'MY GIRLFRIEND?'

I put my hand over my mouth and all the guys laughed.

I nodded and Taylor jumped out of the guys' arms.

He hugged me then pecked me on the lips. "Well I am glad you said yes otherwise I wouldn't know what else to do with these 5 tubs of Rocky Road ice cream," He laughed. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. It was one of my top favorite ice creams.

Taylor went into the bathroom and came back out with 5 tubs of Rocky Road ice cream. "Oh my god this is so sweet thank y'all," I smiled and all the guys nodded.

"Well I am glad you are all here because you have to take out all of these rocks out of my room," I laughed and plopped down on my bed.

-------------------------

It was about 10:00 and we decided to go for a night swim. I put on my bikini and put my hair in a bun. I put on my flipflops and went downstairs.

I am really happy that I'm dating Taylor. I really truly love him.

I got outside and nobody was out yet. I bent down next to the pool to feel the water and then I felt a light push on my back. I screamed and felt the cool water shoot through my body.

I went back up and all the guys were on the floor laughing with their phones in their hand. I pursed my lips and just glared at them. "You scared the shit out of me!" I whined.

Taylor jumped in and embraced me in a tight hug. I hugged him back and pecked his lips. He smiled and a let go of him. I went out of the pool and turned on the speakers.

I ran back in. "Let's do a chicken fight!" Sammy suggested.

Taylor instantly grabbed me and I laughed. He put his arm around me.
The teams were:

Me and Tay

Cam and Nash

Matt and Carter

Aaron and Shawn

Jack and Jack

Sammy and Dillon

I got onto Taylor's shoulders and tried to keep my balance. We were up against Cam and Nash. I was battling Nash and immediately pushed him back which caused him and Cam both to fall.

I laughed and punched two fists in the air and Taylor and I cheered. I got down and Taylor put his arm around me.

After everybody battled, it was down to the last three teams. Sammy and Dillon. Taylor and I. And Matt and Carter.

Carter and Matt fought against Sammy and Dillon and lost. Now it was Taylor and I's turn.

This was going to be hard since Sammy was tall which gave Dillon an advantage on the top since now he was towering above me. "Yo that's not fair! He's taller then her!" Taylor said.

"Who cares just go!" Carter said. I tried to push Dillon but it was really hard to. I put my fingers on his chest and tried to push him but all he did was lightly push me and before I knew it, I was in the water.

I got up and pouted. "Dang it that wasn't fair!" I said and lightly punched Dillon in the arm. "Ow!" He chuckled and rubbed his arm.

"Damn you for being tall!" I added and punched Sammy in the shoulder but he didn't even flinch. "Ow that hurt," he said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and went to Taylor. "Babe you can't go around punching people," he laughed.

I smiled at the way he said babe.

All the guys eventually got out and went to the chilling area out on the side. It was just Taylor and I. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he put his arms around my waist.

I connected my lips to his and our lips moved in sync. I smiled and kissed harder. I felt so many fireworks in my body.

It felt right to be with him.

"Hey stop swallowing each other and get over here!" Jack Gilinsky laughed and we pulled away. I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked at Taylor who's cheeks were red too.