Chapter 24

~~~~~~~HAILEY'S POV~~~~~~~

I decided to call Alli right now because she needed to know. Ugh I can't believe Hayes.

A: Hellooo

H: Hey

A: why do you sound nervous? What happened.

H: um make sure you are alone.

A:okay? Okay I am in my room by myself now.

H: it's about Hayes

A: Oh Hayes! Aw I love him. I am going to surprise him at the MagCon in California! It's going to be perfect!

H: Uh great! But the thing is, guys will lie and be someone that they didn't seem like. Do you see where I'm going with this?

A: yeah! Uh no. Not really

H: Hayes is cheating on you

A: Hahahaha nice try Hailey. He told me he loves me. He would never cheat on me. Haha very funny. Bye

H: WAIT! I am not lying Nash called me and told me. And he's cheating on you! It's true Alli! I swear! Please believe me. I would never lie to you about this.

A: oh my god you aren't lying. He's really cheating on me isn't he? *cries*

H: I am so sorry Alli

A: It's fine uh thanks I'll talk to you later? Bye

H: bye

~~~~~~~end of call~~~~~~~

        {{{{{ Alli's Pov }}}}

I can't believe him. I thought he loved me. I hate him. How could he? I am going to FaceTime him right now.

He answered and it looked he had been crying too. "Hey Alli," he smiled. "Hey," I replied back coldly. "What happened?" He asked.

"Ugh don't act like you don't know,"

"I don't. Please tell me."

"Psh you are a lier"

"What do you-"

"YOU ARE A CHEATER"

"I-"

"HOW COULD YOU?! You said you loved me. I FREAKING HATE YOU! Don't ever talk to me again Hayes"

"Alli please hear me out. I did-"

"Cut the crap Hayes. We are done. And don't even think about texting me saying you're sorry. You can't fix this. I will never forgive you. Bye Hayes,"

"Wait plea-"

I ended the call.

~~~~~~~HAILEY'S POV~~~~~~~

It was pretty late now so I showered then got ready for bed. I went to Taylor's room and he was on his phone. "Goodnight Taylor," I said. "Goodnight Hailey," he said back.

I went into my room and fell asleep

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I woke up and it was Sunday morning.
I got a text from my mom saying that Grandpa was getting a lot better. I smiled and got up. I was pretty sure everyone was still asleep so I went downstairs and made pancakes, bacon and eggs.

I put out some orange juice and fruit. Rylee ran down the stairs. "Is that pancakes, bacon and eggs that I smell?" She asked and sniffed.

"Yes ma'am," I smiled. "Ahhh," she said and closed her eyes. She sat down and I served her the breakfast. Not long after Mia came down. Then Taylor.

~~~~~~~TAYLOR'S POV~~~~~~~

I smelt pancakes and ran down the stairs. I sat down and everybody laughed. "Hailey this smells amazing," I smiled. "Thanks," she giggled and put some on my plate.

Holy shit that giggle. Ugh stop killing yourself Taylor. You need to move on. She obviously just wants to be friends. I dug in and so did everyone else.

This was nice. I liked it here.

~~~~~~~HAILEY'S POV~~~~~~~

->->->-> skip to Tuesday->->->->

I was so happy because my Grandpa was all better.

Tonight Taylor and I are going to the airport to meet the guys and then stay in the hotel with them for the rest of the week.

Right now it's 1:30 and Rylee, Mia, Taylor and I are all just sitting outside talking. Taylor was going over to his friends house for a while so Rylee, Mia and I decided to have a girls day out.

Taylor left and before we left, I decided to call and see how Alli was doing.

A: Hello?

H: Hey Alli. I just wanted to call and check on you to see how you are doing.

A: I'm getting better. But he still calls me to apologize but I don't answer.

H: That's good. It's nice to hear that you're strong and trying to move on. Well I have to go. Bye love you

A: Thanks. Bye love you too

--------------end of call------------------

Rylee, Mia, and I went to the mall and bought a bunch of stuff.

After what seamed hours, I checked the time and decided to go home and pack since we were going to see the guys and go to the hotel in about an hour.

When we got home Taylor still wasn't there.

I packed really quickly since I didn't really need a bunch of clothes. I had everything I needed so I checked my phone.

We had to leave in about 15 minutes. A couple minutes after Taylor walked in and we hugged.

"Why did you take so long mister! You have to pack. We are leaving in 10 minutes hurry!" I fake yelled. He laughed and walked away and I smacked his butt.

He smirked and continued walking. I went upstairs to grab my things and ran back down. Taylor came down not long after. I hugged Rylee and Mia and Taylor and I left to drive to the airport.

We waited and sat down. I was on my phone when I looked up and saw Nash running over. "NASH POTATO!!" I squealed and jumped in his arms.

"HAILEY SNAILEY!" He laughed and hugged me tight. "You seriously need to come up with a new name for me because that's stupid," I laughed.

He stuck his tongue out at me and put me down. I hugged all the other guys and we went to our hotel. The room arrangements were three to a room.

I was with Nash and Cam. Oh lovely. Cam and I made up so it wasn't awkward between the two of us. We were now friends so being with Nash and Cam wouldn't be so bad.

It's just they are super messy....

And loud😂