Chapter 45

**HAILEY'S POV**

I take one foot off the ground and then stumble backwards as a pair of strong arms pulls me back.

"STOP LET ME GO!" I yell as tears stream down my face.

"HAILEY STOP!" His voice cracked. He was crying.

"Why are you doing this?!" I screamed.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU" He screamed.

"IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME THEN YOU WOULD LET ME GO!" I screamed.

I got up and tried to run off the cliff but he held me back.

I was screaming while trying to get out of his grip. "LET ME LEAVE! I DONT WANT TO STAY!!" I cried.

He picked me up and put me in the car. He locked the doors so I couldn't get out.

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed.

"You don't mean that" He said as he drove off.

"Yes I do! I hate you I hate you I hate you!" I screamed.

"Stop babe" sadness full in his voice.

"No! You should have let me jump!" I cried.

"No I shouldn't have!"

"Why?! Do you like watching me suffer?" I yelled.

"No! Hailey, I couldn't live with myself if I let you jump. I love you Hailey and I could never let you do that to yourself," his voice cracked.

**TAYLOR'S POV**

The rest of the car ride was quiet. The only thing that could be heard was the rain crashing on the windows.

And every now and then there would be sniffles from Hailey.

I put the aux cord into my phone and the music was drained out by the rain.

You could barely hear the music. The song changed and I listened carefully. "Let me love you," Cover by SoMo was playing. I slightly smiled and hummed the tune.

This my one of my top favorite songs.

**HAILEY'S POV**

I was speechless. The only sound was the rain, the faint music playing, and Taylor humming.

All of them combined however, seemed to calm me down. The rain lightened and I could finally make out the song that was playing.

It was Taylor and I's song. I smiled and hummed along.

I reached to turn the volume up. Taylor had the same idea so his hand brushed over mine. I smiled and turned the music up.

"Baby you should let me love you, let me be the one to, give you everything you want and neeeeed..." We started singing.

"BABY GOOD LOVE AND PROTECTION, MAKE ME YOUR SELECTION SHOW YOU THE WAY LOVES SUPPOSED TO BEEEEEE" We started singing at the top of our lungs.

The music ended and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Taylor?" I faintly asked.

"Mhm?"

"I'm sorry for yelling at you."

"I'm sorry for being a dick to you," he said softly.

"Thank you for saving me Taylor. I wouldn't know what to do without you," I smiled.

"I don't know what I would do without you either," he returned a smile.

"I love you," we both said at the same time.

We arrived home and got out of the car. It was still raining but I didn't care. I hugged Taylor tight and he did the same.

"I love you baby," he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Tay," I said back.

I looked up at him and he looked down at me. We stood there in silence for a while looking at each other in the eyes.

All of a sudden he crashed his lips into mine. I put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist.

I finally had my special kiss in the rain. And it was passionate.

I put my legs around his waist to where I was straddling him. There was no space in between us. We broke apart and walked to the front door.

"Thanks for being my hero," I smiled.

"Thanks for being mine," he replied.

We walked inside and were bombarded by all the guys asking questions.

"Where the heck were y'all?!"

"Why didn't you tell us where you were going?!"

"Why did y'all run off like that?!"

"What the hell is going on?!"

"Okay everybody shut up!" Taylor yelled and everybody went silent.

I really hope that he doesn't say what really happened because it doesn't matter anymore.

"We just went out to talk and make up," He explained calmly.

"Oh ok," They all shrugged and walked back to their rooms.

Taylor and I looked at each other then walked upstairs. "So do you still want to sleep in my room?" I asked and he nodded.

I dried myself off from the rain and checked the time. It was about 2:30 am and I finally drifted off to sleep in Taylor's arms.