Chapter 23

~~~~~~~HAYES POV~~~~~~~

So Hailey and Taylor went to California and now all of us guys are just talking.

"So Hayes tell us about your girlfriend," Cam said.

Oh shit they're onto me.

"W-What do you mean?" I lied.

"You know, Alli," Nash said.

"Oh yeah she's cool. I miss her a lot and I can't wait to see her soon," I said. I wasn't lying when I said that, I really do miss her.

"Aw Haz is so sweet," Nash said in a baby voice.

"Shut up," I said annoyed.

"Haz hAS A GIRLFRIEND AWWWW," he said getting louder.

"I said shut up," I said louder. But he continued.

"SHUT UP AND STOP BEING SO FREAKING ANNOYING!" I yelled and lunged to him knocking him down. I got on top of him and we started wrestling. He flipped me over and pinched my arm and I bit his hand and he screamed.

"Guys stop!" Cam yelled and broke us up.

"Zamm y'all are annoying," Carter said.
And I flipped him off.

"Okay I'm going to bed bye," I said annoyed and walked to my room. I got ready for bed and slept.

~>~>next morning after the event~>~>

So after the event. We had a meeting and Bart just said that since this was our last event day in Texas, we had only one more state to go. Then we would be on break. And then next summer we would continue.

Bart said that the last tour date was in California and there were 3 days. But it's next weekend so we are basically going to stay in Texas for 3 more days then fly to California.

Today is a Saturday so we were leaving Tuesday night.

~~~~~~~HAILEYS POV~~~~~~~

They finally let us in and Taylor put his arm around me. We walked in and I instantly wanted to jump on him and hug him.

There my grandpa laid on the bed. I walked out of Taylor's grip and into my moms arms. I hugged her tight and then my grandpas eyes flew open.

"Grandpa!" I squealed and hugged him.

"Hey baby girl," he whispered.

The machine started beeping and the nurse ran in. "Okay everybody out," the nurse said.

I kissed my grandpa on the forehead and then Taylor walked me out. I hugged him tight."Everything's okay. Everything's okay." He whispered and smiled.

"When will I see him again?" I asked. "I don't know but I know you will really soon," he said and rubbed my back.

The nurse walked back out and asked for my grandma. They talked and the nurse gave her something. I then saw my grandma say something, smile, and hug the nurse.

The nurse went back into the room and my grandma told everyone that they were releasing him from the hospital today and that she had his meds and if anything happens we need to bring him straight to the hospital.

I was so happy. The nurse walked out with my grandpa. My grandma ran to him and hugged him. They kissed and then everybody went up one by one greeting him.

Then I went up with Taylor. I hugged him tight. "I am so happy you are okay grandpa you scared me. I love you so much and you better always remember that," I smiled.

"Thank you Hailey. Oh darling you've grown so much! You are such a beautiful women! Reminds me of your mother," he said back and kissed me on the cheek.

"And who's this young man? " he smiled. "Oh this is Taylor my best friend. Taylor this is my grandpa," I introduced them.

"Nice to meet you sir," Taylor said and stuck out his hand. "Any friend of Hailey is a family to us. Nice to meet you Taylor," my grandpa smiled and hugged him.

"Okay well we'll see you later gramps. I love you and hope you get better. See you soon," I said and hugged him. We said our goodbyes to everyone and Rylee, Mia, Taylor and I went back home.

My grandpa and grandma were staying with my mom for about a week.

When we got home I got a call from Nash.

~~~~~~~NASH'S POV~~~~~~~

I called Hailey and she answered. (Hailey=H Nash=N)

H= Hey Nash!

N= Heyy long time no talk

H= yeah! So what's up?

N= Well I got some news for you. It's bad news though.

H= Uh oh. What happened?

N= It's about Hayes. I walked in on him kissing a girl.

H= Holy shit. I knew that he would hurt her. Wait. Does Krystal know?

N= No. That's why I called you. You need to tell her.

H= okay I will tomorrow thanks so much Nash! I don't know what I would do with out you.

N= You're welcome boo. And how's your grandpa?

H= He's good. They just released him out of the hospital.

N= That's great! Do you how long you're staying?

H= I think till Wednesday. But no longer than Thursday.

N= That's good. We are staying in Texas till Tuesday and then Tuesday night we are flying to California. And we are just going to be chilling and then Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we have an event and then we are on break until next summer.

H= okay thanks. Well I got to go! I will talk to you later. Bye Nash potato

N= haha bye Hailey Snailey.

H= okay that's retarded but byee

~~~~~~~~end of call~~~~~~~~