Chapter 18

~~~~~~HAILEYS POV~~~~

I woke up and was still a little sore from yesterday but it wasn't that bad. I was still wearing what I was wearing yesterday so I took them off and went into the shower.

I finished and got out then changed into a blue tank top and black sweatpants. It was hot in Atlanta but not that hot and it was pretty cold in our hotel. I brushed my hair and put it into a side braid.

I got a text message and it was from Regina, "don't think this is over. I am watching you and I will see you at MagCon. By the way you are really fat so I would lose all that hippo weight if I were you," I went downstairs and met everyone at the table.

I grabbed a banana and ate it. "Is that all your eating?" Matt asked. I nodded and everyone looked confused. "No you need to eat more than a banana," Cameron said. "I'm fine," I said back.

"You can have my waffle if you want," Cam added. "No I'm fine!" I said loudly and he shot is arms up in defense. I was starving but I had to lose weight like Regina said.

I threw away the banana peel and went out to run. After I ran I went back inside and everyone was waiting for the limo. "Hailey are you coming?" Nash asked. I was going to say yes but I remembered Regina was going to be there.

"Um actually I don't feel good so I am going to stay here for the day," I lied. "Are you sure?" Carter asked. "Yes," I said. "Wait um actually I need to talk to you so I am going to stay too," Hayes said.

Everyone left so Hayes and I went to my room. "So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked as we sat down. "Okay if I tell you can you tell me about what's happening with you? Like why you have been acting different?" He asked.

I hesitated at first but I am pretty sure I could trust him so I agreed. "Okay so Alli and I have been in a fight because she went to a party that one of my friends was throwing in North Carolina and she went.

After the party, I got a text message from one of my friends and it was a picture of Krystal and Brandon, one of my friends, kissing. I don't know if I should believe her or not. She said that he kissed her and she didn't kiss back," Hayes explained.

"I don't think Alli would ever try to hurt you. She isn't like that," I replied. "But I just don't know if I should believe her or not? What if she doesn't even like me anymore?" His voice cracked.

Aw. I hugged him and he cried on my shoulder. Awww. "Hayes, she really likes you," I said while rubbing his back. "How do you know?" I sniffed.

"Because she told me. She told me that she thinks you are so cute and perfect. She loves everything about you and I doubt she would ever try to hurt you in any way," I smiled.

"Really?" He smiled. I nodded. "Okay thanks I really needed that. You are really easy to talk to. Thanks Hailey," he smiled. "Anytime. You are like a little brother to me, I would hate to see you sad," I smiled.

He hugged me one more time. "Now go get your girl," I laughed. He laughed back and ran back to his room.

After a couple hours, everyone came back. Mahogany was visiting a friend  so I had a room to myself.

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. It was Hayes. "Hey, how did the call go?" I let him in. "We made up. But that's not why I came. You said you would tell me why you were acting so different and you never did so start talking," he smiled.

Ugh I was hoping that he wouldn't remember. "Okay sit down," I sad and we both sat. "So you know how Cam and I got in the one fight during that movie fight about that picture?

Well that was his ex Regina, later on she went to our hotel and talked to Cam, when she left and we were on our flight I started getting these texts," I sighed and him all the texts and his jaw dropped.

I nodded. "Well she followed us to dinner that night and that's how I got hurt and all that.  In the bathroom she was calling me names and telling me to stay away from Cam. After that she kept on sending me threatening texts.

Then I got a text recently saying that she was going to see me at MagCon. I knew that it was too dangerous so I stayed here. I am trying to lose weight like she said because I know she is right," I started tearing up.

"Does Cameron know?" He asked. "No, nobody knows but you and I would like to keep it that way," I replied. "You can't keep eating little things, it's not healthy," he warned. "I can do whatever I want it's my body," I crossed my arms.

"CAMERON! CAMERON! HELP! ITS AN EMERG-" he started screaming until I covered his mouth with my hands as tackled him to the ground. Shit I forgot about my bruise and winced at the pain.

"What the hell?!" I whisper/yelled. I removed my hands and he said "it's for your own good." "Hayes please don't tell anyone and I mean anyone. I am begging you" I pleaded.

He wasn't going to agree at first but finally gave in,"fine but I am still going to check on you to make sure your fine," he said and walked out.

He's just like Nick. There was another knock on the door. I opened it and saw Cam. I hugged him and he kissed me on the cheek. I pulled him in the room.

"I missed you," he smiled. "I missed you too," I replied. I wonder if he saw Regina there. "Hailey I am so glad you didn't come tonight. Regina was there and I could tell she was looking for you. It got me worried. Did she find you?" He asked.

"I am fine Cam," I laughed. "Good," he smiled. "We are going out to eat so get ready," he added. "I don't think I should," I frowned. "No, I will never leave you by my side," he replied. "What if I have to go to the bathroom?" I asked. "I'll wait right outside," he laughed.

I kissed him and went into the closet. I picked out my teal, floral flowy top and white jeans, then went into the bathroom and changed.

I put my hair half up half down and put on some mascara then put on some light pink lipstick.

I put on some jewelry and my light brown sandals then walked out if the bathroom. Cam walked up and hugged me. "You look amazing," he kissed my cheek.

"So do you," I smiled. He intertwined our fingers together and I grabbed my purse and walked out. Everyone went in taxis so Cam and I went into one. We arrived the restaurant and Cam payed the driver.

We went in and met the others. I hugged everyone and we went to our table. It was a Chinese restaurant. "Hi I am Paul and I will be your waiter this evening. What would you like to drink?" He asked.

I ordered a water and everyone talked. "Why didn't you order Dr. Pepper? I thought it was your favorite," Cam asked. I shrugged.

Paul came back with our drinks and I took a sip of my water. "I will be right back to get your orders," Paul said and walked away. He came back and we ordered our food. 

"Can I have a salad please," I asked. "Anything else?" He asked. "No thank you," I smiled and he walked to the kitchen. "Again?" Nash asked.  "Is that all your going to eat?" Jack G asked.

I nodded. "Hailey what's wrong with you? All you have been eating is salads. You need more food," Carter said. "I'm not hungry," I lied. My stomach has been hurting so much today. Hayes was looking right into my soul. He knew I was lying.