Chapter 32

~~~~~~~TAYLOR'S POV~~~~~~~

I heard the door open so it's probably one of the guys. I ran downstairs to be greeted by Cam and Nash. "Ayeeee," We said and 'bro hugged'. "We missed you Taylor," Nash smiled.

I showed them around the house and they chose the room right next door to mine. All the other guys eventually came and everybody was here except for Hailey.

So far the room arrangements were me and Dillon;Cam and Nash; Jack G, Jack J, and Sammy; Aaron and Shawn; Matt and Carter. So that leaves two extra rooms. Well I would share a room with Hailey but I don't know if she is still mad at me or not.

------------

Hailey still hasn't arrived so we all decided to go to the beach. Everybody got ready and I put on my sunglasses. Right before we left, I heard Cameron yell my name. I ran up the stairs and onto the balcony in the front of the house, where he was.

"Yeah?" I said and walked out. "Hailey's here," he said. "Seriously?" I asked getting anxious. "Yeah look," he said and pointed to her getting out of the cab. "Holy shit she looks different," I said and opened my mouth.

I pulled down my glasses to get a better look.

"You got that right," he said and hung his jaw low. If it even was possible, she was even prettier than before and her hair has gotten lighter. She has gotten more fit. She now has a really nice tan and dayum she looks really hot.

We ran downstairs and she walked through the door. All the guys hugged her and I just stood there. When she finished hugging all the guys, we stared at each other and then she ran up and hugged me tight. I hugged her back and spun her around.

"Well we are going to the beach so we'll meet yall there later," Matt said and they all ran to the beach.

"I'm so sorry Taylor," she said tearing up. "About what?" I asked.

"About yelling at you to leave. It was the biggest mistake of my life and I missed you so much," she said and hugged me again.

"I missed you too," I said back.

~~~~~~~HAILEY'S POV~~~~~~~~

I missed him so much and I was so happy to see him again. He showed me around the beautiful huge house.

We went upstairs and showed me where his room was. "There are two more rooms available. One with its own bathrooms and balcony, and one with its own balcony but you would have to share a bathroom with all the other guys down that hall," Taylor explained.

"I'll take the one with a balcony and bathroom," I laughed.

"That's what I thought. And even better, you are right next to my room!" We both laughed.

"Well I'm going to go down to the beach so if you want to come, get ready," he smiled and left.

~~~~~~~TAYLOR'S POV~~~~~~~

So I guess we are good now. I walked back to the beach and went to the guys. They were making vines and then they settled down. "Is Hailey coming?" Nash asked and I nodded.

"Okay I have to admit, Hailey has gotten so much hotter. Like damn," Jack Gilinsky said and licked his lips.

"You got that right," Matt and all the guys agreed. I got kind of jealous since now I would have to put up with all these guys trying to take her away.

"What's wrong Taylor? Y'all aren't dating right?" Sammy asked. "Well- not really-" I started. "Then she's not yours. Looks like the battle is on," Jack J said.

Really. We were all talking when Hailey came down. All the boys stopped talking and just stared at her. She had a nice bikini on. She awkwardly came up and stood by me.

"Uh are we going to go into the water or all y'all just going to drool," I snapped. Hailey laughed and then we a all ran to the water.

"So what have you been up to?" I asked Hailey.

"Well I have been looking into managements that could help me with my music career but none of them seem right," she squinted.

"What about about you?" She smiled. "Tour, projects, and stuff," I replied.

"So about us-" she started and Jack Gilinsky came over and picked her up then put her over his shoulder. He started running away with her and yelled "I got her I got her!" And Hailey was screaming.

Jack tripped on something in the water which caused them both to fall. I laughed so hard that there wasn't any noise coming out of my mouth. She got up and playfully smacked him on the arm.