Chapter 48

**HAILEY'S POV**

There laying on my bed was a royal blue maxi dress. It had silver and white sparkles on the top half. It was beautiful. There was a diamond necklace and matching heels and earrings also. I picked up the note.

"#7

Hey baby hope you like your gift Put it on and meet me at the place that's on the favorites in the gps! Love ya, see you soon babe,"

I quickly put everything on and fixed my hair and makeup. I put on my heels and went out the door. I got in the car and looked through the gps. I selected it and drove.

After about a 40 minute drive, I arrived at a restaurant on top of a mountain. I walked in. "Hello are you with Taylor?" The man asked and I smiled and nodded.

"Okay go straight down that hallway and hook a right then go out the double doors," he pointed.

"Ok thank you," I smiled and did as told.

I opened the doors and awed as I was facing a big balcony outside. With lights hanging and a candle lit dinner table. Over the balcony was a lake and small little houses below.

Two arms wrapped around me from behind and spun me around. I came face to face with Taylor. He attached his lips to mine and I did the same.

We pulled away and he pulled out my seat for me to sit.

The whole day we sat and talked while we ate some really good food. Some music played and we sang along.

After a couple more songs, "You Should Let Me Love You," the cover came on. Aka our song.

He got up and I got confused. "we should dance," he smirked.

"Oh my god," I laughed. I got up and he pulled me towards him. His hands rested on my hips and my hands were around his neck. We gently swayed to the music.

"Happy Valentines Day baby," he whispered in my ear.

"Happy Valentine's Day Tay," I replied.

After the song ended we sat back down. The music turned off so we were just sitting in silence.

Taylor came around the table and got on one knee. No this can't be happening. We are so young. He is crazy. No I'm not ready. Thoughts were racing in my mind.

"Hailey?" Taylor'd words interrupted my thoughts.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered.

"Babe I'm not proposing calm down," he laughed.

"Oh," I took in a deep breath and let out a light laugh.

"Hailey you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met and the best girlfriend I could ever ask for. I am so lucky that I have the right to call you mine. I really don't know what to say because I'm not good at this romantic thing and shit but I just want you to know that I will love you forever and always," He smiled and took out a small gray box out of his pocket.

He opened it and there sat a ring that had a little diamond encrusted heart. On the inner rim it said

"Hailey,  forever and always babe- Taylor 2-14"

I covered my mouth with my hands and tears formed in my eyes.

"A promise ring?" I gasped and he nodded.

I smiled so widely and crashed my lips into his. "I love you Taylor"

"I love you too Hails"

He slid the ring on my ring finger and I stared down at the precious piece of silver.
-------------