Chapter 51

**TAYLOR'S POV**

"The hate... It's really bad. Like I know I never let it get to me before but it's just getting too much," Hailey said as we got ready for bed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She brushed her hair and then climbed in bed. She took out her phone and then scrolled through some hate. She stopped at one that said, "Taylor is mine. MINE. Back off bitch and go jump off a cliff for all I care. Ha that would do everyone a favor especially the boys. Nobody likes your ugly shitty slutty self😷👋"

She just stared down at the screen and I saw her close her eyes. She took a deep breath and sighed.

"Babe," I whispered.

I saw her slowly open her eyes and then a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Hailey please don't cry," I rubbed her back.

"It's just, how could people be so mean? I didn't do anything to make them hate me?" She said faintly and I could hear the sadness in her voice.

I put my arms around her and I laid us down. I heard her faintly sob and I continued rubbing circles in her back. After a while she stopped crying and fell asleep. I went on Twitter.

"Why are some of you guys giving Hailey a tough time? She doesn't deserve any of the hate that she gets. Some of you are just jealous and it" I tweeted.

"it makes me sad to see her upset. If you are truly a fan then you would be happy for me and her. I love her so much and it breaks my heart to see" I added.

"her cry and upset so please don't hate on her. #weloveyouhailey ❤️😘" I lastly tweeted then went to bed.

---------------

**HAILEY'S POV**

I woke up and I was really excited. Today was our party and I couldn't wait. Instead of being at the house, we rented out this huge party place and all the cameras were going to be set out. It was going to be perfect. It was even on a beach.

I kissed Taylor on the cheek and got out of bed. I sat on the floor next to Sailor and played with him for a while. I gave him some food and water and then I woke up Taylor.

"Whaaaaaatttttt," he groaned.

"You have to get up. The party's today," I said and he literally jumped out of bed. I followed him downstairs laughing really hard that his hair was all messed up.

We ate some breakfast and we got ready. I just slipped on a white and black designed shirt and mint Jean shorts. I put on some mascara and some blush and then I brushed my hair. I put on a mint bandana and my white converse.

I still had my ring on. I never took it off ever since Taylor put it on my finger. I walked out of my room and almost at the same time Taylor walked out of his room wearing a black and white California republic shirt and some pants and then a mint bandana, the same as mine.

"Omg twinning!" I squealed and we hip bumped.

We took a picture and then we went downstairs.

"Aye we are going to check on the party place. We will be right back!" Taylor yelled and then we drove to the place.

While we were in the car, I went on Twitter and saw a bunch of notifications. #weloveyouhailey was trending! I checked on Taylor's account and saw what he tweeted.

"Taylor babe I love you so much thank you!" I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you too," he said.