Chapter 37

-------------HAILEY'S POV---------------

When we arrived, we all took a picture and then I took a couple with Taylor. We went inside and sat down at the long table. Marshall was on the end and I was between Taylor and Nash.

"Okay so I would just like to thank you all for joining me for dinner tonight, and I also wanted to thank you for agreeing to be in my new show. I am so excited for this show and I just wanted to go over some rules and heads up. So the show won't start till about 2 weeks so y'all can get comfortable and relax.

So just so you all know, you will all be under 24 hour surveillance. Cameras are set up everywhere. On the beach, in the pool, in the backyard, the whole property. There are cameras everywhere, except for bathrooms. So you can change and do your business in there.

And just a reminder you are going to be under 24 hour surveillance so you all might want to lay back on the funny business. Especially since there are 11 guys and 1 girl. But yeah I hope this will be a wonderful journey and I hop you all have a wonderful time! Cheers!" Marshall said a we all clanked our drinks together.

Funny business? Oh heck to the no.

We all ate and afterwards we went back home.

----------

It was about 12:00 and everybody went into the gameroom. I went back to my room and took a shower. I put on a my pjs and went to the game room. Nash was making a video with most of the guys.

All the guys looked at me. "Hailey come over and say hi!" Nash said to me. I walked over and waved to the camera.

"Do you want to be in the video?" He asked. "What are y'all doing?" I asked.

"We are just doing random stuff and just catching them up about everything," he explained.

I nodded and sat down next to him and Cam. "Hailey do you want to tell them about our announcement?" Nash said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh, yeah!" I smiled. "Okay so y'all are all probably wondering why we are in this huge beach house together. And now we can finally tell you guys! So in two weeks there is going to be a new reality tv show and we are all going to be in it! It'll be on every day at 6:30 pm. So get ready for that," I smiled.

We fooled around and laughed and then I sat on the couch in the back. A little later Taylor followed and laid next to me. He put his arm around me and I cuddled into his side. We took a bunch of pictures and we both posted some of them on Twitter and snapchat.

"If y'all are wondering where Taylor and Hailey went, they are in the back cuddling," Jack Johnson laughed and so did all the other guys.

Nash pointed the camera towards us and Taylor flicked him off. I giggled and Taylor smiled.

///////////////////////////////

We were all making vines and just hanging out.

I got a text message from an unknown number. But I recognized it. It was Regina. My heart starting beating really fast.

I just stared at the words for a long time.

Watch your back. I know where you are..

I felt like I was going to throw up. What do I have to do in order for this chick to leave me alone? My god I think I need a restraining order.

I kind of just shook off the words and continued hanging out with the guys. I started getting tired so I laid on the couch.

I started falling asleep..

---------------

I felt someone picking me up but I didn't open my eyes. Two arms picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. They laid me down on the bed and put the covers over me.

I lightly fluttered my eyes and saw it was Taylor. I don't think he knew I was awake because he kissed me on the cheek and whispered,"Goodnight baby."

I heard the door close and I smiled.
"Goodnight baby" those words were all that I could think about.

-------------------

I woke up and yawned. I went downstairs and luckily nobody was awake yet. I grabbed 2 plates. I filled the with whip cream and and tip toed upstairs.

I went into Taylor's room and woke him up. "Hey do you want to help me with a prank?" I whispered.

He smiled widely and nodded.

We woke up Dillon and asks him to help. We all went into Nash and Cam's room and I have Dillon my phone. He taped me and Taylor whispering "pranksters" and holding up the plates.

He told us to go and I ran to Nash and Taylor went to Cam. We counted from 3 and then smashed the plates to their faces.

They both woke up and got really mad. We started laughing and ran out. We all went into my room and I locked the door. I high fived Dillon and Taylor.

We all decided to go out to eat so I went into my room and got dressed. I brushed my teeth and then put on my black long sleeve crop top and a white skater skirt. I put my hair in a messy but cute pony tail. I did my everyday makeup and then put on my black and white converse.

I went downstairs and met with all the boys. The home phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Marshall. Can you put the phone on speaker? I need to talk to all of y'all"

I did as told.

"K know you're on speaker"

"Okay hey everyone. I bought 3 cars that are going to be delivered at the house for you guys. There are going to be cameras in the cars but they will only be on when the show starts. They will arrive in about 2 minutes. And if y'all aren't busy I would like you guys to come down to my office in Hollywood to discuss some things. I'll text all of you the address"

"Uk actually we are about to go out so can we go over after we are done?"

"Yep that's fine"

"Okay thanks bye"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG thank you all so much for reading! I seriously can't believe that this fanfic got 2.03K😭💗 more updates coming soon!