Chapter 15

~~~~~~HAILEYS POV~~~~~~~~

Once the movie ended I decided to sleep since we had still had 4 hours till we landed in Orlando.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up by Cam shaking me. He kissed me on the cheek and said, "Hails wake up we are about to land." I put my MacBook into my backpack along with my pillow, blanket, earphones, and the rest of the snacks.

I held Cameron's hand while we went down. When we landed I grabbed my backpack and Cam grabbed his. We got out of the plane and went straight to the luggage claim. Once we got the rest of our things, we sat and waited for the rest of the boys.

There were a few fans that asked for pictures and autographs but we didn't mind. I was on my phone but instantly got distracted when I heard a, "BHBHBHBHBHBHBHBH COCK," I instantly got up on the chair and looked.

I found Taylor and sprinted to him. I jumped on him and wrapped my arms around him. I hugged him tight and he spun me around. "I missed you Tay," I laughed. "I missed you too Hails," he smiled.

Cam came up and bro hugged Taylor. I felt a touch on my shoulder and turned around it was Hayes and Nash. Even though I saw them last week I still missed them. I embraced them both. "Hi again," we all smiled.

Eventually all the boys came and more fans entered the airport. Security and Bart came and we all gathered into the limo. I sat between Cam and Tay. Bart was telling us about the hotel room arrangements.

"Cam, Nash, and Matt are in one room, sorry Hailey and Cam but you can't room together, Hailey you will be rooming with Mahogany.

Taylor,Carter, and Dillon are in another room. Aaron, Shawn and Hayes in another room and Jack G, Jack J and Jacob in another room" He said.

Me and Cam looked at each other and pouted. We got to the hotel and settled into our rooms. "Hey since we are rooming together it will be the start of getting to know each other. I am so happy that we got another girl," Mahogany said while we were unpacking.

"Yeah! I am glad that I won't be the only girl. Dang how can you deal with hanging out with boys constantly?" I asked. "I actually don't know but you get used to it after a while," she replied and we both laughed.

After we unpacked I got a text from Cam saying that him and the boys are going to the pool and they wanted Mahogany and I to join. Mahogany agreed and I texted back that we will meet them downstairs.

I wore my black strapless bikins that had a pink flowers on it. Mahogany wore a mint colored bathing suit that had fringes on the top. I put my hair in a bun and grabbed my glasses and sandals.

We headed downstairs and met the boys at the pool. We were all standing and talking. "Okay this time don't throw me in the pool. Okay?" I said to Cam. "Okay I won't throw you into the pool," he said.

"I'll push you in!" He said and I was about to scream but he pushed me in causing everyone to laugh. I laughed too, then everyone jumped in but Cam. I got out and he backed away. "No, come on babe," he said.

"Sorry I have to do what has to be done," I smirked. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the edge of the pool, "don't worry I am just going to kiss you," I said. He smiled and I leaned in.

Right as our lips were about to touch I pulled away and his eyes grew big as I pushed him into the pool. Everyone laughed again. I was standing and bowing.

I felt someone touch my shoulder. I turned around and tried to run away but Taylor picked me up and put me on his shoulder to where my head was against his butt/back and my feet were in the front of him.