Chapter 46

**HAILEY'S POV**

I woke up and tried to untangle myself out of Taylor's grip. I finally got up and then he pulled me back down.

"No babe stay a little longer," He groaned and I almost melted.

MORNING FREAKING VOICE.

"No Taylor you can't talk," I whined.

"Oh my morning voice," he smirked.

I tried to get out of his grip again.

"Please just 5 more minutes," he whined.

"No it's already 11:30 and I need to eat breakfast then get ready," I laughed.

"Ugh fine," he pouted.

"And you need to get ready too mister," I waved my finger at him.

"Okay mom," he glared at me and got up.

I went downstairs and ate some yogurt and fruit and then made myself a smoothie. I gulped it down and then ran upstairs.

Today I had a volleyball private.

I put on my spandex and a t-shirt. Then put on my socks and knee pads. I pulled my shoes out of my bag and tied them on. I quickly did a French braid in my hair and then put on a head band.

I grabbed my bag and a water. I went out to the car and drove.

*******

"ONE MORE AND MAKE SURE YOU USE THOSE LEGS, ROBINSON" my coach yells at me.

I quickly do my approach, jump higher then last time and slam the ball down.

"ATTA WAY BABE" My coach, Jenn, yells.

"Alright your done for the day. Good job," She smiles.

"Thanks coach," I thanked her.

She gave me a high five before slapping my butt as I walked away. I walked outside and saw Taylor leaning against the car smirking.

"What are you doing here?" I laughed.

"I'm here to pick you up duh" he chuckled as I walked up to him and hugged him.

"And to see you in those spandex," he smirked and I playfully slapped him. I got in the car and he drove to Chick-fil-A. I smiled and he ordered for us both.

We got our food and drove home. "Wait babe it's hot-" he started but then bursted out laughing when I stuffed a handful of french fries in my mouth and spit them out 2 seconds later.

"Aah my tongue," I said and gulped down some lemonade. "Okay so it's about 2:45 right now and later at 6:30 we are going out to dinner with Marshall," Taylor said focusing on the road.

"Mkay," I barely managed to say while I ate some chicken that was now warm.

We arrived home and I decided to take a shower.

I got out and put on my sweats and one of Taylor's shirts that he gave me. I put my hair in a messy bun and just went to the movie room. I jumped onto a seat and relaxed while turning on the sports channel.

It was just me, so it was peaceful. A basketball game was on and I started cheering and screaming at the tv.

After the game ended, another show came on and I drifted off into a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to Shawn calling my name. I stretched out my legs and arms. "Mhm?" I groaned.

"It's 4:47 you should start getting ready,"

And with that I ran to my room. I plugged in my wand and then put on my clothes. I picked out high waisted navy blue jeans, a cream peplum top, black long socks, and dark brown ALIBI ankle boots.

I put my hair into a high ponytail and curled some ends of it. I pulled out some hairs in the front and curled those too. I did my makeup and grabbed my dark brown bag.

I checked the time and it was 5:43 and it took 30 minutes to get to the restaurant, which we had to be there by 6:30. I knocked on Taylor's door and I heard a muffled, "come in."

I walked in and put my hand over my mouth. There were clothes all over the floor and clothes flying out of the closet. "Taylor? Where the hell are you?" I laughed.

"In the closet," he yelled.

"Oh my god why aren't you dressed yet?" I laughed.

"I don't know what to wear," he shrugged.

"But you look good babe," he said as he hugged me then kissed my head. I blushed and smiled.

"Okay do you want me to help you?" I chuckled.

"No, I want you to stay back there and watch me pick out my clothes," he said sarcastically.

"Fine if you don't need my help, then I'll just leave," I teased and walked away.

"Wait no, I was kidding babe come back I need you," he laughed and pulled me back.

"Okay let's see.." I said and looked through his closet. I picked out a nice dress shirt for him and long khakis.

He thanked me and went in the bathroom to get ready.

I went downstairs and took some selfies with the other guys and then Taylor came down and Nash took a bunch of pictures of us two.

I posted a really cute one of Taylor and I on Instagram and captioned it, "So lucky to have this dweeb in my life who always keeps me laughing💞 love ya😘"

Taylor posted one of the pictures that we took with a picture of us two the first day we met. He captioned it, "Happy to call this wonderful girl my girlfriend😍 Love you babe😘"

As we got into the limo I liked and commented, "Thanks ya shit😘"

And he commented back, "@haileyxrobinson Aye you're the shit😉,"

"Dude we are literally 3feet away from each other in the limo. I'm pretty sure you're the shit😜," I commented back.

The fans were literally going crazy. I went on Twitter and I had lots of notifications. All the fans were mentioning me in one of Taylor's tweets.

I clicked on it and it was a selfie of me making an ugly face which was when I spammed his phone with selfies. With a caption, "But look at this face😷 It's basically what you would call shit😆"

I commented saying, "Ooo who's dat?😍"

I then subtweeted, "But look at this face😷: *insert selfie of Taylor making an ugly face* this is the face that you would make when you are constipated.."

He then tweeted back a picture of a laxative box, captioned, "Dude you're the one who's face looks constipated. Here's some laxatives😉 @haileyxrobinson"

I tweeted back, "Excuse you? I don't need a laxative, you're the one full of shit, not me😉😏 @taylorcaniff"

I'm guessing that all the guys saw our tweets because they all 'oohed' and high fived/fist bumped me. "That's why they call me queen! Because I slayyyyy" I smiled.

" nobody even calls you that," Taylor narrowed his eyes.

"Shut up you turd," I laughed and playfully punched his arm.

"What is with you and your obsession of poop?" Taylor laughed and nudged me.

We got to the restaurant and sat down inside. Marshall started talking about the show and stuff. "....So in two days we are having a premiere for the show on the red carpet so you all have to dress your best because there are going to be paparazzi and a bunch of fans..."