Chapter 42

**HAILEY'S POV**

I woke up and ate breakfast. I went upstairs and got ready. Today was the day that we started being filmed for 24 hours straight.

Since my hair was still curled from last night, I put some product in it and kept it that way. I put on a white flowy top and a leather jacket on top.

I put on my black leggings and combat boots. I did my makeup and put my phone in my back pocket. I decided to talk to Taylor. He probably had a really bad migraine from last night.

**TAYLOR'S POV**

Holy shit dude my head hurts bad as fuck.

I felt like I was about to throw up so I ran to the bathroom and puked my brains out. Damn I don't remember anything that happened last night.

I rubbed my head and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and took some pills for migranes. I then remembered that Hailey and I were still broken up:(

I went back upstairs and got ready for the day. I was excited since we are starting the show today.

I heard a light knock on my door. I opened it thinking that it was Michael but it was Hailey.

"Hey." I said blankly.

"Hey, can I come in?" She smiled.

"Sure," I replied and stepped aside. I closed the door and she paced around the room.

"So how are you feeling?" She asked.

"Like shit," I moaned.

"Yeah you were really drunk last night," she said nervously.

"I don't remember shit. Do you know if I did anything bad?" I laughed.

"Uh um yea sort of. Well first off, Molly. Yeaa that was actually Regina. Um she almost shot you but I kept on yelling at her to not touch you, then she almost shot me through the head until the cops came just in time," She started.

"You saved me," I smiled. "Yea," she giggled.

"Thanks," I replied.

"Your welcome. And second of all I was trying to apologize and you kissed me really roughly and you started getting really intense. If you know what I mean. So I told you to stop but you wouldn't so I just quickly left," she said.

My eyes widened. "Woah look Hailey, I would never try that with you now. I was drunk and I couldn't control myself. I'm so sorry," I said and looked down.

"Look Taylor it wasn't your fault. If anyone should be sorry, it should be me. I shouldn't have ever kissed Sammy. I should've made sure that if was you-" I cut her off by attaching my lips onto hers.

Gently this time. She smiled and kissed back. "So I'm guessing we're good?" She laughed.

"Mhm. Hailey will you do the honors of being my girlfriend again?" I laughed.

"Of course babe," she giggled and kissed me again.

"Good," I smiled.

"So your birthday's coming up," she smirked.

"Yeaaa. It's in like 1 week, I can't wait. It's going to be awesome," I said excitedly.

"Yep you're turning the big 19," she laughed.

"It's going to be amazing," I said raising my eyebrows.

"Wait. Isn't your birthday the day after mine?" I added.

(In the story Taylor's birthday is on the 18th)

"Mhm that's right. February 19th," she smiled.

"No way! We should have a huge party for the two of us!" I smiled.

"OMG yaaaassss!!" She squealed.

I twirled her around and kissed her on the nose. "I love you," she giggled.

"I love you way more," I said back.

"No I do," she frowned.

"Nope that's not possible," I said seriously.

"Yea it is!" She pouted.

"No because I'm taller so I have more love for you in me!" I said trying to hold in my laugh.

"That doesn't even make sense you idiot!" She playfully smacked me on the chest.

"But it's true," I said and squished her cheeks.

"Whatever," she said and rolled her eyes.

**HAILEY'S POV**

After we got the money at the police station, we went back home. We were all on the couch when I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I said standing up and walking down the hall.

"Hi. This is Hailey Robinson right?" A man asked.

"Yes sir?" I said curiously.

"Well Hailey how is your day so far?"

"Great! Thanks for asking. What about yours?"

"Good. This is Andrew Gertler of Warner Music. I don't know if you have heard about me but I helped sign Shawn Mendes to Island Records?"

"Yea I know you!" I smiled.

"Great so I want to know if you would like me to be your manager. I see a great future for you kid. I can help you get signed to Island Records just like Shawn. How does that sound?"

"Oh my god. No way! That sounds amazing thank you!"

"No problem. I will get to work right now and I will send you the details so you can come down to my office and sign some things. Well I will let you go, see you soon"

"Bye thanks again"

I hung up and jumped around.

I ran back to the guys and did a little happy dance. "Taylor what's wrong with your girlfriend?" Nash laughed. Taylor shrugged.

"Guess what guys?" I said excitedly.

"What" all the guys said in unison.

"I AM GOING TO GET SIGNED TO A RECORD LABEL!!" I squealed.

"Woah Hailey that's huge!" Nash smiled and and hugged me.

"Congrats babe!" Taylor said and pecked me on the lips.

All the guys congratulated me.

"Wait is it Island Records?" Shawn asked and I nodded.

"Twinsiessss," we both laughed.

"Dude we could like totally go on tour together!" I smiled.

"Of course!" He replied.