Chapter 1

(Hailey's POV) w e d n e s d a y

New Notification!

@MAGCONTOUR:
Congrats @haileyrobinsonn!! You just won 3 VIP tickets to MagconLA in Cali! Have fun:)

holy shit

"I can't even like believe we can actually say we are going to MagCon and meeting the loves of our lives!" Rylee squealed. I hopped in the shower, shaved my legs, brushed my teeth and put on my pjs. "Goodnight guys" I said to the girls and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*IIIIIIIMMMM GONNA SWIIIIINNNNGGGG FROM THE CHANDELIEEEER FROM THE CHANDELIEEEEEEEERRRR*

My alarm went off and I hit snooze. I could barely get enough sleep because I kept on thinking about MagCon. I hopped out of bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"good morning." I greeted my two best friends. "Ugh good morning," Mia said. "I barely got enough sleep. What about you two?" Rylee asked. "Same," Mia and I said in unison. I ate my breakfast and got ready.

We all penny boarded to school because it was a couple streets down. All the classes were a blur. I was so glad it was lunch time because I was starving! I met Mia and Rylee in the courtyard.

We sat down and ate. Our two other bestfriends came over and sat down. One had light brown hair, hazel eyes, was 5'11, and was utterly in love with his girlfriend, Rylee. His name was Jake. The other one had light brown hair, blue eyes, and was 6 ft. His name was Zack.

"Hey guys!" I hugged them. "Hey girls" Jake said back. "Okay so you know the guys we love?" Mia asked. "Uh huh the um dragnon boys?" Zack snickered and Jake laughed.

"Ha ha. Very funny. It's the Magcon boys you two dipsticks." I pursed my lips.  "Well Hailey won us three VIP tickets to the event!" Mia screamed.

"OMG FOREAL?! OH MY BOOBS ZACKY DID YOU HEAR THAT?!"Jake said sarcastically in his 'feminine impersonation'.

"Why do y'all have to kill the vibe? I mean I can see why Jake gets jealous since he's dating Rylee, but what about you Zack?"I asked.

"I don't hate them, I strongly dislike them. Besides they are just normal guys that don't do anything and get everything they want handed to them. They have all the girls at their feet adoring them and bowing before them" Zack scoffed.

We rolled our eyes. "Sounds like someone's jealoussss," Rylee trailed off. "Whatever."

Lunch ended and we headed back to class. School finally ended and we went home. We sat at the table and talked. "I can't wait till this weekend for MagCon!" I exclaimed.

"I know!!"Rylee squealed. "Anyways who are you two looking forward to meeting the most?"I questioned. "Jack Gilinsky," Mia said. "Nash, even though Jake hates him the most, it's not like I'm going to go off and dump him for Nash." Rylee said. "Yeah I am looking forward to meet Cameron the most but I still can't wait to meet all of them!" I squealed.

"So wait how long are we staying again?" Mia asked.

"Okay so since next week we have school off for break, we are staying this weekend till the next" I explained.

"Okay sounds cool." Rylee nodded.