Chapter 13

~~~~~~~~~HAILEYS POV~~~~~~~~

It was around 7:00 and Cam had to leave. He kissed me and left. I just plopped on my bed and looked at the ceiling. What a day. But the real thing that was bothering me was, if I made the right choice. My phone buzzed and I looked to see that there was a text from my mom.

"Hey honey just checking on you. Did you get you choose what college you want to go to yet?"

"No not yet:( how are you?"

"Great! What about you?"

"Good now. By the way Cam and I got back together.."

"What?! He was terrible to you!"

"I know but it seemed like he was really sorry. And he promised he won't do it again." 

"Fine I won't fight with you.. Anyways I was seeing if you were free tomorrow because Cody, Nick, Alli and I are having a picnic at 2:00 in the park next to our house and we want you to come. You can bring Cameron too."

"That sounds fun, I'll ask him if he's not busy"

"Okay, love you. Good night."

"Good night mom"

I texted Cam and told him about the picnic. I took a shower and put on my pjs. I checked my phone and it was from Cam. He said yes so I texted my mom and said he could come then went to bed.

~~~~~
s a t u r d a y

I got out of bed and checked the time. It was 10:00am. I went downstairs and ate cereal with Rylee and Mia. I told them about my plans for the day and was going to invite them but Mia was going to see her parents and Rylee was going to hang out with Jake.

I just chilled until it was 12:30 then got ready for the day. I put on a plain coral crop top and a white skater skirt. I straightened my hair and tied the crown of my hair with a white bow. I put on some eyeliner and mascara. For shoes I wore my coral, crochet toms. I put on some jewelry.

Cam wanted to pick me up so at 1:35 he came. I got in the car and he said, "Looking beautiful as always," and pecked me on the lips. We arrived at the park and got down. It was such a nice day. We saw my family and walked towards them.

We hugged them and Cody whispered something in Cameron's ear. Cams face started turning red and he looked really nervous. I held his hand the whole time and he relaxed a bit.

My sister said that her boyfriend was coming but after a while he hadn't arrived yet and we were already done with the food. "So where's your boyfriend?" I asked Alli. "Oh he was busy so he is coming in like ten minutes," She replied.

"Well me and Cam are going to stay here for a little longer," I said to my mom. "Okay and I have to go to a meeting and Cody has to go to work. I am taking Alli and Nick home so bye," My mom said and I kissed her and Cody goodbye.

They left and Cam and I walked around the park and fed the ducks. 15 minutes later we decided to go home. We walked through the door and Nick was on the couch playing on the Xbox.

We went upstairs to check on Alli. I opened the door and Cam and I froze. Alli and her boyfriend were making out. Not only was it her boyfriend. It was Hayes. Nash's brother. They both pulled away and blushed.

"Hayes?" Cam and I both asked in unison. "Uh, hi Cam and Hailey," he said back awkwardly. No no no no they can't date. I grabbed Alli's arm and pulled her downstairs then in the backyard.

"Okay you can't date Hayes," I said. "Um last time I checked, you weren't my mother and I can date whoever I want," she snapped back.

"Alli stop being a brat. He's going to be on tour the whole summer and while you go back to school. There'll be a lot of girls with him and you won't feel good about it"

"So? It's called a long distance relationship and just because Cameron cheated on you doesn't mean Hayes will cheat on me!"

Ouch.

"Alli seriously though you can't-"

She cut me off and pushed past me. She went back inside and slammed the door. I went in after her and she ran to her room and told cameron to get out before locking the door.

I told Cam that we should just leave them alone. We went into my old room and just watched tv. After a while Hayes knocked on the door and came in.

He asked if Cam could take him back to Cam's house. "Wait how are you here if Nash is in North Carolina?" I asked. "Oh me and Nash are staying with Cameron for a while," Hayes replied.

I nodded and said goodbye to Nick and Alli. Cam dropped me off at my house and I kissed him goodbye and waved to Hayes. I walked inside and no one was home. Ugh I hate being bored. I ran back outside and luckily Cam was just about to pull out.

He stopped when he saw me and I ran to his window. "No one is home, maybe we can hang out longer?" I asked. "Yea! And you can spend the night!" He said excitedly. I nodded and ran inside to pack my things. I ran back out and hopped in the car. I texted Rylee saying I was staying the night at Cams.

We arrived at Cams house and walked in. Cams mom was out of town so it was just Cam, Nash, Hayes and I. Nash walked up and he was surprised when he saw me. He came up and hugged me then screamed, "SLEEPOVER!" in a little girl voice. We all laughed. "Let's watch a movie!" Hayes suggested and we all agreed.