Chapter 17

(A couple days later)

~~~~~HAILEYS POV MORNING~~~~~~

Today we are leaving Florida and going to Georgia so I put on some nike shorts and a MagCon tour hoodie. I put my hair in a braid and put on my vans. I put my things in my luggage and went downstairs to eat.

Taylor and I were still in a fight so we weren't talking to each other. I got in the elevator and Taylor was already in there. We just looked away from each other and didn't talk at all.

We got out and I quickly walked to the buffet. I got some frosted flakes and some strawberries. I sat next to Cam and ate. He kissed my cheek and put his arm around me.

"Okay I am going to go to my room to finish getting everything back in my luggage," He said and we all said bye. When I finished, I got a water and headed upstairs.

I am glad that Cams ex hasn't showed up. Her name is Regina. I got my luggage and so did Mahogany. She went downstairs and I went to Cameron's room. I opened.

The door and saw freakin Regina talking to Cam. Ugh what is she doing here. I guess they didn't notice me come in because they kept on talking.

"Can you leave? You cause enough trouble between Hailey and I. I love her more than I ever liked you," Cam said. "Come on baby you know you miss me. And guess what? I am going to Atlanta too so we can see each other more," Regina smiled then got closer to Cam.

I was about to interfere until Cam pushed her off of him. "Get out," he said. "You know I am way better than that bitch you call your girlfriend, Hailey," she said.

"Don't call her that. She is perfect and way better than you are. If anyone is the bitch, it's you," He said. "Whatever," she said.

"Hey Cam. Oh who is this?" I said and hugged him. "Hey baby this is Regina," He said. "Hi," I said. "I don't want to talk to you. Bye cam," Regina said and walked out.

I kissed Cam and we laughed. We walked downstairs and got into the limo with everyone else. We drove to the airport and boarded the plane.

Cam and I sat together and I fell asleep while listening to music. I drifted off to sleep until my phone buzzed. I woke up and checked it. It was a text message from an unknown number.

It said 'You better watch out.' I widened my eyes and Cam looked at me. "Hailey is everything okay?" He asked. I nodded and just pretended that nothing happened.

Then I got another text 'I am watching you' uh that's creepy. I kept on getting texts like ' You're going to regret everything' 'Stay away from Cam you slut' 'No one likes you, you ugly bitch' 'just go and kill yourself. It would do everyone a favor' 'You ruin everything' 'I hope Cameron breaks your heart and realizes how ugly you are' ' Starve yourself you fat ugly bitch' I knew it was Regina.

The texts kind of got to me but I tried to shake them off. I went back to sleep

.~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

"wake up beautiful" Cam woke me up. We were going down so looked out the window. I checked my phone and there were more messages.

I didn't feel like reading them so I put my phone in my bag. We got out of the plane and got into the limo. There were fans surrounding the limo and security had to clear out a path for us.

We drove to the hotel and the room arrangements were still the same. We were going out to dinner tonight and it was only 1:35.

I checked the texts and it said 'Hope you have a good dinner tonight' 'just starve yourself' 'ugh what does Cameron see in you?' And more mean things. After a while of just talking to Mahogany it was 5:30 and we were going to leave at 6:30 so I decided to get ready.