Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~Hailey's Pov~~~~~~~

s a t u r d a y

I woke up and got ready for the day and put on my light washed, high waisted shorts and threw on an 'Obey' crop top. I put on my makeup and put my hair in a high ponytail. I put on my white converse and woke up Rylee and Mia to get dressed.

"We are meeting them down in the lobby let's go," I said after they finished getting ready. We grabbed our phones then headed down to the lobby. "Hey Hails," Cam said. "Hi," I said and we hugged. "We are waiting for the limo so let's sit," he said and we sat down.

Mia and Rylee were talking to Jack and Jack. "The limo is here let's go," Bart announced. When everyone got settled we drove to the event. There were hundreds of fans outside.

When security finally cleared an entrance we got out. The fans roared with excitement. Cameron put his arm on my waist and held me tight. Mia was holding my hand and Rylee was holding hers.

Fans were screaming some nice things like, "Cameron is that your girlfriend? She is so beautiful," "Cameron congrats she's so pretty," "Oh my god Hailey I love you!!" and some mean things like," Ew Cameron why her?" "Cameron you could do better," " Cameron why her she is a slut," and more.

I just shook it off but it kind of hurt. Why does everyone think we are dating? We are just friends. We finally walked in and the boys were doing sound check.

Cam was doing a vine and said, "MAGCON!!!" and showed all the boys, Mahogany, Me, Mia, and Rylee. I did a vine and showed the same the thing. The event started and they were announcing the guys.

We we're just going to stay backstage and watch.

Cam told me to hop on his back and I did as told. He ran around greeting the fans with me on his back. We took pictures with fans and I took some individually. Most of them recognized me from my YouTube and vine.

The meet and greet part came and when all the fans took pictures it ended. We all went back to the hotel and Cam wanted to me to sleepover in his room.  I got my stuff and told the girls that I'd see them tomorrow.

Nash was with all the other boys so it was just me and cam at the moment. I forgot to take one in my room so decided to take a shower and hopped in. I started singing, forgetting cameron was just on the other side of the wall.

~~~~~~CAMS POV~~~~~~~~~~

I was scrolling through twitter as I stopped to hear that Hailey was singing. She sang so beautifully it was amazing. I wanted to show Bart so I recorded her singing.

I ended the recording and sang along with her. I heard her laughing so I laughed too. Ah I can't wait to show Bart this recording! The water stopped so I quickly sent the recording to Bart. C= Cam B= Bart

B:wow! Who is this👏?
C: Hailey, our friend. I know right!
B: Wow she is amazing at singing!
C: I know!
B: So at MagCon I was thinking how greatly she interacted with the fans and how they knew her pretty well. So I was thinking of putting her in the family. This recording makes me 100% sure we should put her in! What do you think?
C: That's a great idea!
B: I know. So I was thinking tomorrow that we have a meeting with only the guys and Mahogany but without Hailey to see what they think.
C: yes that would be good. Thanks Bart well I have to go so see you tomorrow.