Chapter 16

~~HAILEY'S POV NEXT MORNING~~~~

I woke up and Taylor was still sleeping. I had to admit Taylor was so sweet and cute. But so was Cam. I don't know if I should break up with him or not. Should I talk to him today? Communication helps so maybe, but I don't know.

I got up to get ready. I walked into the bathroom and my eyes were so red from crying so much last night. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I put on my black sheer tank top that had some white designs on it and my red skater skirt that had a black belt. I curled my hair a little bit and applied some mascara and eyeliner. I put on some red lipstick that matched my skirt and then put on my jewelry.

I grabbed my white long socks that reached a little above my knee. I finally put on my black high heel ankle boots. I walked out the bathroom and Taylor was on his phone. He looked up and his jaw dropped.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked. "No. You l-look a-amazing," he gasped. "Aw thanks," I smiled and hugged him. "I-I'm going to get changed," he stuttered. He stared at me while he walked to the bathroom. He ran into the wall and said, " Oh there is a wall there," and ran into the bathroom.

I laughed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I missed Rylee and Mia. I hope I talk to them soon. As I was going down the elevator I saw that everyone was already down including Cam. Taylor was the only one not there.

I got out and there was only a spot open across from Cam at the table. As I sat down everyone's mouths dropped. "Okay is there seriously something on my face because Taylor said that there wasn't ," I said. "Damn," Nash said under his breath.

"You look hot Hailey," Dillon said. I blushed and they all continued eating as Cam just stared at me the whole time. "I am going to get some food. I'll be right back," I said and walked to the buffet. I got some eggs and bacon and some coffee. I sat back down and ate.

When I was done I got up and Cam said,"Hailey can we talk?" I hesitated at first but nodded and we walked down a hallway.  "Hey what's up," I said. He embraced me into a hug. "Hailey I want to know where we are in our relationship," he replied.

"First you need to explain that picture to me again," I said. "Okay that was way before I started dating you. She was all over me and I didn't do anything about it because we were dating at the time," he said and a bunch of weight lifted off my shoulders since he didn't lie.

"I am sorry Cam. I should of let you explain," I said and hugged him really tight. "No I am sorry. I was the one who cheated before and I understand how you felt when you saw that picture," he said back.

"So we are good?" I asked. "Well that depends if you forgive me," Cam replied. I kissed him and he said. "I'll take that as a yes." We walked back to the table and Taylor was there. He looked at me and smiled. "Are y'all good now?" Nash asked.

We both nodded and smiled. I looked at Cam and smiled. I turned back to everyone and Taylor was storming away. Dillon chased after him and I frowned.

~~~~~~~~TAYLORS POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I was waiting for Hailey because I wanted to take a walk on the beach before MagCon. She came back and Cam was behind her. Ugh what was he doing here? "Are y'all good now?" Nash asked. I tensed up as they both nodded.

I know I'm not dating Hailey but I love her and nothing can stop that. They looked at each other and I slammed my chair into the table and stormed to the elevator. I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't care who it was.

I got in the elevator and noticed that it was Dillon. He came in and said,"Man, what was that about?" "Nothing I am fine," I lied. The elevator got onto our floor and I went to our room.

I flopped on the bed and furrowed my eyebrows. "Come on I know you are lying," he replied. "Dillon, I like Hailey," I said. "Oh," Dillon said back. "But that's not all, I think I love her," I mumbled. "What?! Dude y'all aren't even dating. Cameron's gonna freak," he said. "That's why we don't tell Cameron. Just keep it between us two," I said carefully.

He nodded and did something on his phone then put it away. How could Hailey still like him? I thought I actually had her. Them someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" Dillon yelled.

I looked at the floor so I didn't see who it was. "Hey what'd you text me for? Tay are you okay?" A familiar voice asked. Hailey. My heart sank. "Y'all need to talk. Taylor has something to tell you," Dillon explained and my head shot up and I mouthed 'what are you doing'.

He mouthed back 'tell her you love her'. Oh god this is not going to end well. He walked out of the room which left Hailey and I awkwardly standing there. "Hailey we need to talk," I said. She sat down. "Go ahead," she said. "So about you and Cameron, why?" I asked.

"Why what?" She said back. "Why? Why would you get back together with him? He cheated on you," I said. "Why do you care. I like him. A lot. And there's nothing that can change that," she raised her voice. I knew that this was going to ruin our friendship.

"He isn't respecting you. That girl in the picture is Cameron's ex and she lives in Orlando. She will do anything to get back together with him. He's going to do something with her behind your back. They are probably going to hook up again," I raised my voice higher.

"He won't do that again. I know it. I love him and he loves me. And that's all that matters!" She yelled. Oh god, I already felt the words coming out. "HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU!" I yelled. Her face fell and her eyes showed so much sadness.

I wanted to die. "Hailey look I-" I started. "Don't!" She yelled and turned around to walk out the door. I grabbed her arm. "Hailey I didn't-" "save it," she shouted and yanked her arm away from mine and ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~~HAILEYS POV~~~~~~~

I can't believe Taylor. How could he say that. I know Cameron won't hook up with that girl again. Or will we? Great, this is going to be an awkward day. I went to my room and Mahogany was there.

I ran up to her and hugged her tight. "Hailey what happened? Was it Cameron? I will hurt him," she said. "It's Taylor," I said. "What?! I thought you were like bestfriends," she said. I explained everything to her.

Her mouth dropped. "Hailey I am so sorry," she said and hugged me tighter. "Well we have to go so let's head down stairs," Mahogany said. I nodded and grabbed my phone. I need to keep watch for this girl.

I can't take any chances of her taking Cam. All the guys were down there. We headed into the limo and I was between Cam and Mahogany. I set my head on Cams shoulder and he put his arm around me.

"Babe, are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine," I said back. I looked at Taylor and he was staring out the window. Ugh everything is so full of drama. What if he was right though? Maybe Cameron will hook up with her again and he will dump me.

We arrived there and Taylor went straight out the door. We walked in and we tested mics. We all went backstage afterward. I decided to sing 'Thinking About You' by Frank Ocean. It was time to go onstage so we all ran up and everyone roared with excitement.

We did the lipgloss dance and Taylor and Dillon sang BuckWild and Shawn sang Life Of The Party. Jack and Jack sang Flights and it was finally my turn. I started, " A tornado flew around my room, before you came excuse the mess it made it usually doesn't rain in Southern California much like Arizona, my eyes don't shed tears but boy they bawl...." I did the whole song and finished. Everyone clapped and we we just danced on stage and goofed around.