Chapter 36

-------------HAILEY'S POV-------------

After we cleaned up the mess, we all got ready to go to the beach. I put on my white and black bikini top and some hot pink bottoms. I put my hair in a high ponytail and then put on some flipflops.

I grabbed my towel and sunscreen and then went down to the beach. I took off my flip flops and put down my towel. I was putting on some sunscreen and then a pair of arms flipped me over their shoulder. Taylor.

He started running to the water. He ran into the water and I still had some sunscreen in his hands. "TAYLOR STOP!" I squealed. I smeared some sunscreen on his forehead and giggled.

"PUT ME DOWN" I demanded. "Okay," he said and in one move I fell into the water. I stood up and he was already running away. "WATCH YOUR BACK CANIFF" I yelled and ran after him.

While I was running, I started to catch up. And then another pair of arms grabbed me and picked me up. I kicked me legs. "RUN TAYLOR! I GOT HER" Cameron yelled from behind me.

"You booger," I said and crossed my arms. He laughed. I smiled and then he put me down, facing him. "I was so close to catching him though," I pouted.

"I know, but I was just trying to make sure he stayed in one piece." We both laughed.

I know he cheated on me multiple time but I still like him. He's like another one of my big brothers now.

"Well I am going to go find Taylor so," I said and took off running. I ran into the house and then a hand went over my mouth and I was dragged into a room.

It was Taylor. He pushed me against the wall and crashed his lips into mine. I kissed him back and pulled him closer.

After it got pretty intense, we decided to go back to the beach.

I suggested that we all take a picture. We all took a serious one and then a goofy one. I posted the silly one on Instagram with the caption "My boys. So glad to be back with the fam💞😘" and all the fans went crazy.

They don't know that we are going to be in a reality tv show so they are freaking out.

We all got into the water and the boys were all playing football in the water. Taylor was about to catch the ball, when I intercepted into the game and jumped. I grabbed the ball and all the boys oohed.

"INTERCEPTED!!!" Nash screamed and all the guys laughed.

I shrugged. I turned around and Taylor had his mouth opened. He swallowed hard and I smirked.

"Okay fine if that's the way you want to play, then try throwing as well as you can catch," he said and smirked.

I shrugged and Sammy ran back. "Okay pass it to me!" He yelled. I through it to him in a perfect spiral and the guys went nuts.

"DAMN SHES A BABE AND SHE CAN PLAY FOOTBALL!" Sammy yelled and I blushed.

"How did you learn how to play like that?" Nash asked.

"I have two brothers," I smiled. I missed them so much. Those turds.

----------------

We went back to the house and showered. Marshall texted us and said that we were all invited for a dinner at a fancy restaurant.

I picked out a burgundy glamour scoop hollow out half sleeve pleated lace dress that had a skinny black belt going through the middle. I then put on my black velvet pumps.

I curled my hair and then clipped it half up in a black bow. I put on some burgundy lipstick and then put a little smokey eyeshadow effect. I lightly winged my eyeliner and then topped it off with mascara.

I put on the rest of my makeup and then grabbed my black purse. I sprayed on some perfume and then walked downstairs.

"Damn you look hot," Jack Gilinsky said and winked.

I blushed and went up to Nash. "Hey- woah you look good," Nash widened his eyes. I laughed. "Hey and thank you. Do you know where Taylor is?" I asked.

"Oh I think he's up in his room," he replied. "Oh my god still?" I laughed and walked upstairs.

I knocked on his door and I heard a 'come in'. I walked in and there were clothes all over the floor. "Holy cow what the hell happened in here?" I laughed.

I looked in the closet and and Taylor was throwing clothes around. "Okay thank god you're- woah Hailey," he sid while turning around.

"Oh my god is everybody going to say that?" I laughed. "I-I'm sorry but damn," he smirked.

I smiled. "Okay so can you please help me pick out what to wear?" He pleaded.

"Of course!" I smiled. "Thank you Hailey you are a life saver," he said and hugged me.

I ended up picking out a nice Burgundy button up long sleeve shirt and a pair of khaki pants. He thanked me and got ready in the bathroom. He came out and we walked downstairs.

"Okay there is a limo out front-" Cameron started.

"OOH WA OOH" I yelled referring to Hannah Montana.

"Oh my god.." Taylor chuckled.

"Okay I was saying that there is a limo waiting for us outside to take us to the restaurant and that we should get going" Cam explained.

We all got into the limo and rode to the restaurant.