Chapter 29

~~~~~~~TAYLOR'S POV~~~~~~~

"W-Who are you?" She asked with confusion on her face.

"Ha ha very funny Hailey," I fake laughed.

"Is that my name?" She asked.

"Yes," I spat.

She pulled away her hand from mine. "So who are you?" She asked. "Oh my god are you being for real?" I asked starting to get scared.

"Yes, I don't know who you are," she said and furrowed her eyebrows.

Tears started running in my eyes. No this can't be happening.

"So you don't remember me?" I asked.

"No! I don't remember you!" She said coldly.

"I'm Taylor, your boyf- bestfriend? Don't you remember?" I asked  with a little hope in my voice. She shook her head and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I-I'm sorry Tyler," she said softly.

"It's Taylor," my voice cracked and I walked out. I had my hand over my mouth and I stormed out.

"Dude what happened?" Cam asked followed by a few others. "She doesn't remember...She doesn't remember. She doesn't remember who I am!" I cried. He hugged me and I cried in his shoulder.

"What?!" Everybody yelled. "She doesn't remember! She didn't even know my own name. Or even hers!" I choked. All the guys ran into the room and she had a look of confusion mixed with scaredness.

"Who are y'all? Are yall like my brothers? Or my friends?" She asked. I screamed into my hands and she flinched. "She doesn't remember.." Nash said.

"Excuse me? Can you please tell me who you all are?" She asked.

"This is Nash, Jack J, Jack G, Matt, Shawn, Carter, Aaron, Taylor, and I'm Cam," Cameron introduced us.

Everybody waved. She looked around the room. "Are all these gifts for me?" She questioned. "Yeah," Nash responded. "So who are y'all?" She asked.

"Well we are your friends and we all did this thing together called MagCon where our fans come and have fun and we meet them. We all quit though and now we are going out separate ways," Jack G said.

"I don't remember..Fans? Are we like famous?" She asked. "Well sorta," Carter said.

I can't believe she forgot. Everything we had is now gone. I couldn't do this anymore. I waited for 2 months. 2 damn months for her to wake up and when she does, I get this in return?

~~~~~~~HAILEY'S POV~~~~~~~

I don't remember anything. I can't. Nothing that these guys are telling me are ringing a bell. And that Tyler kid keeps crying.

Tyler?

Tay-ler?

T-Taylor? Taylor?

I don't even know. But these guys are telling me stories about things that I guess happened. I had to admit they were really funny. And of what I heard Taylor and I seem to do a lot of things together.

So he's my best friend? I guess.

I think the doctor walked in. "I thought I said one at a time," the doctor said annoyed.

"But Dr. Harris, she doesn't remember anything." The one with the canadian accent said. Shawn I think? "Really?" He said in shock. "When will she get her memory back?" Taylor asked. The doctor opened his mouth but Taylor interrupted him. "Oh wait let me guess, you don't know," taylor said irritated.

The doctor shook his head and walked out. "Hailey please. Do you at least remember us?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows. "No. I don't remember anything! Okay? god I'm sorry. It's not my fault! I am trying," I yelled in frustration and put my face in my hands.

~~~~~~~TAYLOR'S POV~~~~~~~

Why can't she remember oh my god. She has to remember.

A nurse walked in and said that Hailey has to practice walking around since she hasn't been moving, then they will give her her medication and then she can go home.
--------

I decided to drive her home and the other guys left. "So where are we going now?" She asked fiddling with her fingers.

"Your house that you share with your two best friends, Rylee and Mia," I said and kept driving. "Why don't I live with my family?" She asked.

Gosh she was killing me. I can't stand that she doesn't remember anything. "Well you have an older brother, Cody, who is 21. A younger brother, Nick, who is 15. And a younger sister, Krystal, who is 13. Nick and Krystal live with your mom in California which we are in now," I explained.

"What about my dad?" She asked. Shit. "Um h-he passed a-away," I said concentrated on the road. "Oh.." She said faintly. We arrived at the house and I walked her in. Rylee, Mia, Zack, and Jake were all on the couches.

When I closed the door, they turned around. They had wide eyes and they ran to Hailey. She flinched and ran behind me.

"What the hell are you doing? Is this supposed to be some joke?" Jake said. "Uh Hailey this is Jake, one of your best friends, Zack, who is really close to you, you two are practically siblings, and Rylee and Mia, who I told you about," I introduced.

"Taylor she already knows us?" Zack said. "Uh guys. There is something that you should know. Uh Hailey lost her memory. She doesn't remember anything," my voice cracked and I looked down.

"Oh my god," they all said. "I'm sorry. I'm trying really hard to remember, I promise," Hailey said softly. They all hugged. "Well I guess I'll go," I said and turned around.

"Wait Taylor," Hailey asked. "Yeah," I said smiling since she said my name right. "Can you stay the night? Until I get the hang of things?" She asked faintly.

"Of course," I said and hugged her. "If that's okay with you?" I said to Rylee and Mia. "Definitely," Mia smiled.

~~~~~~~TAYLOR'S POV~~~~~~~

Hailey was taking a shower so I decided to get in bed. I took a deep breath and started crying into my covers. Why does this have to happen?

Why why why why?

I heard the water stop and a couple minutes passed. I was still crying.

"Taylor?" I heard someone say faintly.

I looked up and it was Hailey. "Yeah?" I said and wiped away my tears.

"I remember something," she smiled with tears in her eyes.

"Really? Oh my god what is it," I smiled back and got up and hugged her.

"I remember...."