Chapter 2

(Hailey's POV)     t h u r s d a y

It was 8:30pm Thursday night so we started packing for the trip.

The plan was that tomorrow we take our car to school and bring our suitcases in them then right after school we would drive to the hotel in Los Angeles and check in.

I packed some tank tops and some high waisted shorts with some jeans just in case. Also I packed two of my cutest bikinis and a jacket also just in case.

The last thing I brought was my makeup bag, my curling wand, my pair of white converse and black vans, a pair of sandals, and my undergarments. I zipped up my pink suitcase and put it next to the door. I took a shower then went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
f r i d a y

*IIIIIIIMMMM GONNA SWIIIIINNNNGGGG FROM THE CHANDELIEEEER FROM THE CHANDELIEEEEEEEERRRR*

I hit snooze and jumped out of bed. I ran downstairs and made pancakes before the girls came down. I finally finished baking them and ate mine.

Rylee and Mia came downstairs and grabbed the pancakes. "Thanks Hails" Mia said. "Yeah thanks" Rylee also said. "No problem! So are y'all excited for today?!" I squealed and they both nodded in excitement.

"Hey Rylee do you love Nash or Jake more?" I joked. "Well I really love Jake..." She trailed off. "Even more than Nash?" Mia asked. "Maybe just a little bit! Like seriously like a millimeter more" Rylee replied.

We laughed and I ran upstairs. I put on a Mickey Mouse sweater and some black skinny jeans. I wore my white vans with them and put my hair in a ponytail with one braid down the side.

I applied some light eyeshadow, slightly winged the eyeliner, mascara and nude lipgloss. And lastly, my rings and headed downstairs.

Rylee and Mia were already down there so we grabbed our suitcases and penny boards and put them in the trunk.

Once everyone was in I started the car. "Does everyone have everything they need? Suitcases, phones, phone chargers, and penny boards?" Yes they both said. "Okay let's go" I said and drove out of the driveway. We all had first period together so we all went to class.

~~~~skipping to end of school~~~~

Finally school was over! It went by so fast. I could finally focus on one thing, MagCon. I headed down the halls and went to my locker to grab my bag.

Mia, Rylee, Jake, and Zack were already there. "Heyyy!" I squealed. "Heyyyy" they said back. "Ready for MagCon?" Mia smiled.  Me and Rylee squealed.

"Promise me Rylee that you won't forget about about me and do anything with Nash?" Jake questioned Rylee with a laugh. "I promise!" She laughed and hugged him.

Out of nowhere the snobby bitch whore, Jennifer walked over.

"Wow I didn't know you could return from the devil's chamber so quickly." I muttered under my breath and everyone snickered.

"So I heard you three are going to MagCon" she said.

"That's right and what do you want?" I spat.

"Oh calm down I don't want anything but one thing fatso" she said. "And what is that?" I said between my teeth.

"Stay away from Cameron, he's mine and he wouldn't want to do anything with your fatass of a face. I would almost feel sorry for him." She smirked.

"Why do you care it's not like you're going to be there" Mia scoffed.

"Actually I am see you tomorrow girls or should I say bitches!" She devilishly smirked and turned around.

Right when she turned around I ran to the back of her reaching for her hair so I could pull it out of her fake head full of plastic, but Zack pulled me back. All she has done to me for the past 7 years is torture me and get on my nerves. "It's not worth it let's go!" Rylee said.

We said bye to the boys and ran to our car. I pulled up the directions to the hotel on my phone and started driving.

We were all jamming to the music that was blasting through the aux cord (not safe at all) and making vines. It was so much fun I totally forgot of how much fun MagCon was going to be!

--

After 3 and a half hours of driving we finally got to the hotel and parked right in front of the front doors.