Chapter 38

---------------HAILEY'S POV-----------
After we ate, we headed down to Marshall's office and we all decided on the name of the show.

Love, Fight, Drama, and Tears

Basically my life haha. So we went back to the house and we were chilling in the living room. I was next to Taylor and just looking through some vines.

I felt somebody watching me but I was with a lot of guys so whatever.

Now it's getting weird. I feel like somebody is burning a whole through me with their eyes. I looked up at Taylor and almost screamed.

----------TAYLOR'S POV------------
I felt Hailey move and heard a soft scream come from her mouth. I looked at her and her face was pale. She looked like she was going to throw up.

I looked behind me at the window but there was nothing there. Strange.

----------HAILEY'S POV------------

"S-she's back" I stuttered and put my hand over my mouth.

I felt all eyes on me.

"Who's back?" Taylor asked.

"Regina," I said as tears formed through my eyes.

"She's back! She is going to hurt me! I got a text from her earlier!" I screamed. Tears started rolling down my face and I put my knees to my chest and cried. Taylor wrapped his arms around me and rubbed small circles in my back.

"How do you know she's back?" Nash asked.

"I saw her in the window" I cried.

"Guys lets go make sure all the doors and windows are locked" he said and all the guys got up.

"Shh she's not going to get anywhere near you" he whispered.

"How do you know?" I replied.

"Because I won't leave your side"

"Cmon lets go upstairs," he said and picked me up bridal style and walked to the stairs. I looked behind him and she was there with a black outfit and a bag.

I flinched and Taylor's grip tightened on me.

"Thank you Taylor. Thank you so much for caring for me. You have always been there for me and I really appreciate that," I said and kissed his cheek.

The guys came up and said that she finally left so we all hung out in the game room. I had to go to the bathroom.

I walked to the bathroom and did my business. I was washing my hands when I saw a black figure in the mirror. I turned around and it was Regina. I gasped and was about to open the door but she locked the door and lunged to me.

--------------TAYLOR'S POV-----------

Hailey was taking a long time and I started getting worried. I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. There were muffled screams.

"Hailey?!" I yelled getting worried. There were sounds of pounding and I started getting scared. I kept trying to open the door but it wouldn't open.

Hailey. She's in trouble. I need to save her. Cmon Taylor you got this. Think. Without any hesitation, I knocked down the door and almost screamed at the image that was right in front of me.

Regina was holding Hailey's neck up against the wall. Hailey's face was pale and her eyes were bloodshot red. (If you watched Mockingjay part one, then you should picture what I am talking about)

I grabbed a bottle of shampoo and slammed it against Regina's head. She stumbled back and fell. Hailey was on the floor hyperventilating and I immediately called all the guys. They came in a freaked out.

They called security to take Regina away.

I carried her to the car and sped to the hospital with the guys behind. She was having trouble breathing.

"Come on Hailey just keep on breathing," Nash said.

We got to the hospital and ran with her in my arms. I went to the front desk and we all started yelling that she couldn't breathe.

It caught people's attention and doctors rushed in with a gurney thing and I put her on it. They rushed away with her as I was pulled back by Cam.

"Stop I need to be with her!" I yelled.

"Bro, you aren't allowed to go in. Just stop fighting," he said and I just gave up. We all sat down.

About 15 minutes later we were aloud to go in. I rushed in a sigh of relief washed over me. She was lying on the bed with her eyes open.

I rushed to her side. I hugged her tight and she did the same. "I thought I was going to lose you," my voice cracked.

"I'm not going anywhere Tay," she said and I kissed her cheek.