Chapter 31

------TAYLOR'S POV----------

It's been about 1 year. And I haven't talked to Hailey ever since I drove away. I recently moved to Texas and I haven't been talking to any of the guys lately. I really miss them. I miss Hailey most of all.

I was hoping that she wouldn't remember the part of me kissing Tory.  It broke my heart. I decided to get ready for bed and drifted off to sleep.

-------------------

I woke up and ate Frosted Flakes. I got ready for the day and put on some jeans and a white tshirt. I was on Twitter when I got a phone call from and unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Taylor Caniff?"

"Yeahh"

"Well how are you today?"

"Doing well,"

"That's good. Look, this is Marshall Baker. The director of many movies and tv shows,"

"Holy shit- I mean, I know who you are! I'm a big fan of your work!"

"And I am a big fan of yours! Listen, how would you like to be on a new reality tv show of mine?"

"Are you shitting me right now?"

"Haha nope"

"Then hell to the yeah!"

"Great! So we will have you fly out to California and we have this huge beach house! I am talking huge! You will be staying in this beach house for 1 month and a half and the first 2 weeks is just to hang around, then after that, the show will start!"

"Cool! So who else will be in it?"

"I'm glad you asked! Well all the other cast members are going to be the old Magcon guys and Hailey Robinson!"

"Okayy. And when is the flight?"

"You can fly out here tomorrow if you'd like! We will have a private jet set up for you to come on over. How does 12:00 sound?"

"Great. See ya soon,"

---------------

I woke up and got ready. I packed all my things since I forgot to pack them last night. Once I was done, I got into my Range Rover and drove to the airport.

I went to the place where they were holding the jet. I got in and shot a vine.

I went on Twitter and did a tweet spree. Most of them were about Hailey.

I couldn't believe that I would be able to see her again after about 1 year. I haven't from her either. I was mixed with anxiousness and excitement.

About a couple hours later, we landed and I grabbed my bags. I searched for my cab driver. I found a man in a black suit and a sign that read my name. I went to him and we got in the cab.

He drove me to the house and my mouth dropped. It was huge. (Picture at top) I know that Marshall said that it was huge like a million times, but this was massive!

I thanked the driver and grabbed my bags. I walked up to the gate and punched in the number that Marshall texted me. The gate opened and I walked up the door. I opened the door and just stared.

It was so cool. In front of me were two large stair cases that curved to the top. I continued walking ahead and there was a huge living room, kitchen, and dining room. There were 3 bathrooms downstairs and a random office thing.

I looked out the windows to the back and my jaw dropped. There was a huge backyard with a pretty big pool and a cool siting area. I put my bags down and walked outside. Past the pool was an iron fence. I looked over it and smiled. There were stairs leading down to a beach.

So not only was I going to live in a mansion, it was on the beach too! Holy shit!

I walked back inside and grabbed my bags. I went upstairs there was a hallway on the right and a hallway on the left. In the middle there was a huge sitting area with two doors on the sides. In total there were about 8 bedrooms. I walked to the right hallway. I wandered in and out of the 4 rooms. They each had their own bathrooms.

They all had 2 beds, a desk, dresser, closet and 2 bean bag chairs. Two of them had balconys. I went to the left hallway and there were four more rooms with the same furniture, there were also two rooms with balcony's but there was only one bathroom at the end of the hall.

I walked back out of the hallway and went to the sitting area. I walked into the first door and there was a movie room. I then went to the other door and there was a huge gameroom.

I went back to the right hallway and chose the room with a balcony. That looked over the whole backyard and beach. I unpacked everything and charged my phone.