Chapter 50

**HAILEYS POV**

My team won by a score of 25 to 19.

We went into the pool and my whole team was cheering.

"WE WON, YOU SUCK. WE WON, YOU SUCK!!" We chanted.

"It wasn't fair! Y'all had Hailey on your team!" Carter whined.

"Stop complaining and being a sore loser, and man up," I playfully punched him in the arm.

After a while of swimming we went back inside.

"Okay everybody go take showers and get ready for the next place. You can wear what you were wearing before," I said and everybody ran upstairs.

I went up and took a shower. I started singing and washed my hair.

"A drop in the ocean, a change, in the weather,

I was praying that you and me might end up together. It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert,

But I'm holding you closer than most, 'Cause you are my heaven..." I started singing.

I washed my body and then hopped out. I finished the song while, drying my hair.

I put my clothes back on and opened the door. I heard a thud and I jumped. I got out the bathroom and saw Taylor laying on the floor.

"Oh shit Taylor you scared me. Are you okay?" I chuckled and put my hand over my chest.

"Yea," he groaned and got up.

"Sorry, it's just you sing really good and I couldn't help myself," he blushed.

"Aw babe," I kissed his cheek.

"Did you feed Sailor?" I asked.

"Yep. Like 3 minutes ago," he replied.

"Okay good. Let's go," I said and pulled him downstairs. Everybody got in the cars and we drove.

We were taking Taylor to a basketball game. The Lakers were playing Oklahoma City (Thunder).

We got to the arena and Taylor almost shit his pants.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!" He yelled and kissed me all over my face.

I laughed and said, "Well let's go before we're late!"

We all got out of the cars and found our seats.

--------------

Oklahoma City won with a score of 67-59 and Taylor wasn't very happy about it.

I had to literally force him to the car from yelling at everybody.

We got back home and it was really late. Tomorrow was my birthday and our party was the day after. I was really excited.

The show was going really well. The fans and a bunch of people are really enjoying it.

I was sad that this vacation is almost over. We only had a little over half a month left.

I changed into my pajamas and got ready for bed. Taylor climbed in bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey babe. Did you like your birthday?" I asked.

"Yes, thanks so much baby. It was so fun, I love you so much," he said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too babe," I smiled.

"Alright well let's go to bed for your birthday tomorrow," he said and I drifted off to sleep.