Chapter 28

~~~~~~~NASH'S POV~~~~~~~

I miss Hailey so freaking much. Well so does everybody else. Today Cam and I are going to visit the hospital so we were both nervous.

We drove to the hospital and the whole ride there, there was small talk. We got to the hospital and went to her room. We both took a huge breath and walked in.

She still looked the same. Nothing has changed except for all the gifts around the room. I put down the gift we brought and Cam and I sat down.

"Hailey we miss you so much. You were the life of the party. You literally made everything so much fun..." I ended.

By the end Cam and I were both crying.

I heard the door open and footsteps. I looked to the door and saw Taylor walking in with his head down.

"Hey," I faintly said. He jumped and put his hand over his heart. "You scared the shit out of me. But hey," he said. He sounds even more different than the last time I saw him.

------------

The time went by and Cam and I left.

~~~~~~~TAYLORS POV~~~~~~~

I was crying. Like the usual. But this time it was even worse. I had to stop myself a couple times to actually be able to breathe.

I looked up with the tears still in my eyes. "Please. Please let Hailey be okay. Please let her wake up. I can't stand not being able to talk to her. It's been driving me crazy," I started.

"I just can't live without my best friend," I said faintly. "I actually pictured our life together. We should be dating by now..We then would be married. I don't care if that sounds stupid but please just let her wake up. She is the love of my life and hopefully my future," my voice cracked.

The tears were flowing again.

All of a sudden the machine started beeping like crazy.

Hailey. Hailey. Please be okay.

Doctors poured into the room and I was pushed out the room.

"What happened?" I asked with worry filled in my voice.

He didn't answer me.

"What happened," I repeated.

Still no answer.

"What the hell happened?! I need to know! Please just tell me! I can't leave her. Let me stay in!" I cried and yelled. I tried to push the doctor away and get back into the room but he slammed the door in my face.

I slid down the wall and cried and cried. And cried.

This girl has changed me since the day I met her. Please be okay...

~~~~~~~HAILEY'S POV~~~~~~~

It was all black. I couldn't see anything. What happened? I heard a dripping sound. I tried to move my arms and legs but they wouldn't move. It felt like I was tied.

I tried to scream for help but nothing came out. I then realized my mouth was taped shut. I heard footsteps and
I instantly panicked. I then noticed I was tied to a chair.

I tried shaking out of the rope but they only got tighter. I winced at the pain that shot through my legs, arms and waist. I think I was crying.

The footsteps got closer. I could now hear that it wasn't just one person. It was at least three. I think.

"Well, well, well, look who it is," I heard a voice say.