Chapter 26

Hey please press the play button up there^^ it fits the story so well. Sorry I kind of left y'all hanging on the last chapter. I cried while writing it. And thanks to everyone reading! I love everyone!

-------------

~~~~~~~TAYLORS POV~~~~~~

I heard that my friend Tory was in town so I decided to invite her over and talk. Well out of no where we started kissing.

I heard, "Taylor I need to tell you something-" And I pulled away. Shit. It was Hailey. Her eyes widened and she stood there in shock. My mouth opened.

"Uh hey"

A tear rolled down her cheek and she ran out.

"Um I should go.. It was nice seeing you again. Bye," Tory awkwardly said and left.

Hailey

I ran to her hotel room and saw the door open. I heard talking and sobs. I stood next to the door.

"He doesn't love me. He doesn't love me. He doesn't loVE ME!!" I heard Hailey cry and yell.

Wait. Me?

"What? He literally told us that he loved you so fucking much a couple days ago" I think Matt said.

"Well tell that to him and the girl he was making out with," her voice cracked.

"WHAT?!" "Hailey-" I think pretty much all the guys said.

"I hate my life! All I ever do is screw up!! I always do! I always fall in love with a guy and it just falls apart! I'm a fuck up! I KNEW IT!" She screamed and cried even harder.

"HAILEY DONT EVER SAY THAT! ITS NOT YOUR FAULT!!" I am think Cam yelled.

"WELL I ALREADY DID! Don't YALL understand? I can't handle this anymore. I'm breaking. And one day I'm going to completely fall apart and thats it," she choked. My heart broke.

"I can't do this anymore. I'm done. I can't take any more of these damn tears! I want to die! I'm done with all of this! I can't it anymore please just kill me" She cried. Tears rimmed in my eyes

"HAILEY STOP DONT SAY THOSE THINGS! PLEASE!" Nash said and I think he was crying.

"MY DADS FUCKING DEAD! MY GRANDPA ALMOST DIED! NOBODY LOVES ME! I AM DEPRESSED! I FUCK EVERYTHING UP! I PUSH EVERYBODY AWAY!" Hailey screamed. Some tears rolled down my cheeks.

It was just silent for a long time.

"STOP SCREAMING AT ME! PLEASE JUST STOP!!" I heard screaming and jumped.

"What are you talking about Hailey? Nobodies talking?" Matt asked.

"I SAID STOP SCREAMING!! I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!"

I sprinted to the corner and saw Hailey run downstairs. I followed her and saw her stumbling as she got to the lobby.

She was panicking and I saw her covering her ears.

Shit. What the hell is happening?

She kept on going and headed towards the door.

"WAIT HAILEY STOP!" I screamed.
She got out the door and I sprinted as fast as I could.

Right as I got out the door I saw Hailey stumbling on the road. I saw a car speeding up and I instantly panicked.

"HAILEY WATCH OUT!! A CAR!" I screamed. She didn't do anything.

Right when I was about to push her out the way, the car sped up and boom.

I screamed as I saw Haileys body collide with the car. I screamed even louder when I saw Haileys body fling over the car and slam right down.