Chapter 7

s t i l l    s u n d a y

~~~~~~HAILEYS POV~~~~~

When I shut the door we were greeted by Nash, Cam, and Taylor. We all hugged and went to the elevator. On our way down Cam said, "Hey we should all make a YouTube video tonight after MagCon."

We all agreed and he smiled. The elevator dinged and we met with everyone downstairs. Mahogany came up and hugged me so tight. "I am so excited for you to join the family! I have a feeling we are going to become great friends!" She said.

I smiled and nodded. She was so sweet. Bart gathered everyone up and said, "okay there are hundreds of fans out there. The security guards made a path to the limo so just a little heads up. Everyone start heading out."

Cam put his arm around my waist and held me tight. We walked out and everyone screamed. It was so loud! The boys were taking pictures with the fans and a lot of them took pictures with Mia, Rylee, and I! They were so sweet. "Hailey!! Over here!" Screamed a fan.

I walked over and she asked if she could make a vine with me and take a picture. I nodded and after we took the picture she spoke up, "I am so happy you are joining MagCon! You are my inspiration and you are so perfect I love you so much!! And you and Cameron are so cute together!!" I smiled and said,"Aw thanks so much! I love you too! What's your Instagram name?"

She wrote it on my arm and I took a picture of us on my phone. We had to go so we all said our goodbyes and went in the limo. I sat between Rylee and Mia. I went on Instagram and followed her.

Her name was Ally and she was so sweet. I quickly followed her and posted the picture of us saying, "It was such a pleasure to see all of you especially this sweet fan, Ally😊😘"

I turned off my phone and started to get nervous since it was my first time in MagCon. Cam could tell I was getting nervous from fiddling with the bracelets I had on and whispered,

"Hailey don't be nervous they'll love you!" He then picked up my hand and kissed my wrist. I relaxed a little and put my head on his shoulder. We arrived at the event and there were thousands of fans outside. We went through the back and got in. We had to do soundcheck so Mia and Rylee sat on the stage while everyone was testing their mics.

It was about the time for the fans to start to be let in so we went in the room behind the stage to warmup. Shawn and I decided to sing "All Of Me," by John Legend. We heard the fans start screaming which was telling us that they we're let in.

Bart started announcing our names and Cam told me to go on his back again. I hopped on and Bart called our names. We went on stage and the crowd roared.

We took pictures with the fans and he told me that he wanted to say something to the fans. He grabbed a mic and said, " So as most of you know Hailey has joined MagCon and since you are all confused on whether or not we are official or not, we aren't dating, we are just friends." I expected the fans to cheer but surprisingly most of them chanted "ham"

As the event went on Taylor sang Buck Wild, and it was time for Shawn and I. We went up and started singing. Shawn started with, " What would I do without your smart mouth...." I joined in the chorus and I had a mini solo.

The song ended and the fans screamed. I noticed some signs that said," WE SHIP HAM❤️" which had pictures of us, " HAM IS SO CUTE!" And some others. I laughed so hard at our ship name. Ham.

It was time for the Meet and Greet so my little area was right next to Cams. When the event ended we went back to the hotel. Cam, Nash, Taylor, Rylee, Mia, and I went to our room to make the video.

We decided to do the Smoothie Challenge so Cam and I went to get the ingredients. Since it was around 1:00 am we didn't worry about the fans showing up. We walked to Walmart because it was just around the corner. We walked in and started looking for things.