Chapter 20

~~~~~~~~~CAMS POV~~~~~~~

"I think we should take a break" Hailey whispered. I didn't know what to say. "Hailey I-" I started. "Bye Cam," tears rolled off her cheek. I was speechless.

It looked like she was about to kiss me but something told her not to and she walked away. Why does this keep on happening?

Maybe it wasn't meant to be? No, it has to be. I love her. What's happening? I love her but something's telling me to let her go. I am so confused right now. One of the boys tweeted that the game was over. I met with the rest of the boys and Hailey wasn't in sight. Neither was Nash.

~~~~~~~HAILEYS POV~~~~~~~~

I walked away and when I saw all the guys, I ran into the hotel. Tears were pouring out of my eyes and I went into my room. I was about to close the door but Nash ran in. "Hails what's wrong?" He asked worried and hugged me. I just cried.

This keeps on happening and it's driving me crazy. I couldn't handle it anymore. "Shhh shhh please don't cry. Take a deep breath," he whispered while rubbing my back.

"It's Cam," I said and cried harder. "What happened?!" He asked. I pulled away and sat on the bed as I explained what happened. "....I just don't know what to do anymore," I finished.

"Ugh Regina. Nobody likes her and she keeps on coming back. I am so sorry Hailey. You don't deserve any of this," he said. "Thanks Nash. Part of me is telling me to go back to Cam and forgive him and another half is saying that I am just going to get hurt again.

Something is pulling me back from Cam. I just don't know who," I lied then had a flashback of Taylor and I earlier today. "Oh my gosh Hailey. It's Taylor! I knew it all along! I am going to go get him right now!"Nash said and got up.

"No!" I pulled him back and he looked confused. "There's something that went on between the two of us earlier today," I said. "Something like what?" He asked.

"He kissed me," I whispered. His jaw dropped. "Did you kiss back?" He asked. "No. I couldn't do that to Cam. And yes he knows, I told him right before he told me that him and Regina kissed," I explained.

"Oh." He said. "You are the only person I can really talk to right now. Thanks." I smiled. "Anytime," he smiled back. He went on his phone and his eyes widened. He showed me what he was looking at and I put my hand over my mouth.

It was a picture of Cam and Regina kissing with a caption saying "well I found Cam but I didn't know someone else would be there. This definently isn't Hailey.. It seems like he surely is into the kiss. I just lost all of my respect for him. Poor Hailey, I hope she knows. She's probably crying right now.😭"

"Oh no. They know. This isn't good." I said. We sat there and watched the picture trend with captions like. 'WTF CAM WHAT ARE YOU DOING KISSING ANOTHER GIRL OTHER THEN HAILEY?! I AM PISSED' '😨' 'I CANT BELIEVE CAM WOULD DO THIS' 'THE ONLY LIPS THAT HE SHOULD BE KISSING ARE HAILEYS😭' and other sorts of things.

Then I saw a tweet from Cam. "No the photo wasn't photoshopped. It was real. I am sorry for all the respect I lost. I am not perfect and everyone makes mistakes. I am sorry for everyone I hurt..bye" I can't believe he actually replied back to the tweet.

I wanted some time to myself so Nash left. I decided to get my stuff together for our flight in 4 hours. I was excited to go to Nashville! I hopped in the shower and thought while I washed my hair and body.

I got out and put on my gray cheer sweatshirt and my nike shorts. I brushed my hair and put it in a braid. I put on my sperrys and my nike elite socks. I charged my phone and MacBook while I watched tv.