Chapter 6

~~~~~~~Hailey's pov~~~~~~~

I was done with my shower so I got out. I put the towel around me and walked out the bathroom. Cam was laying on the bed with a huge smile on his face. "What's with the smile?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, you'll see tomorrow," he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and went to my suitcase I grabbed my pjs and went in the bathroom to change. I dried my hair and threw it a messy bun.

I walked out and sat next to Cam. "Want to watch a movie?" He asked. "Sure" I agreed. "Which movie?" He asked. "Mean Girls!" I replied which was one of my all time favorite movies.

"Fine." He shook his head while laughing. While Cam looked for the movie on Netflix I made some popcorn. When it was done I poured it in a bowl. I put the bowl on the bed and sat down. After the movie ended, the door opened.

It was Nash. "Hey Nash," Cameron said. "Hey," I added. "Hey," Nash said back. "Well I am going to go take a shower," Cam said and got up. Nash sat down on his bed and we talked.

We were starting to get to know each other and he was really sweet. Cam got out and Nash went to take a shower.

I decided to sleep on the floor so it wouldn't make it awkward. Cam begged that I slept on the bed and he slept on the floor but I didn't let him.

I grabbed a couple of blankets and pillows and made myself a bed in the floor. We exchanged good nights and then I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

s u n d a y

I woke up to sounds of cameras clicking and guys talking. I opened my eyes to see all the guys towering over me taking pictures. "Good morning bae!" Taylor said and everyone laughed. "Go away," I groaned and threw a pillow at the guys.

Cam laughed and did the same even though I couldn't see him. One came flying back and hit him right in the face. I laughed so hard and he came down and started tickling me. "Okay well Bart called us for a meeting so Cameron hurry up and get ready," Aaron said.

Cam groaned and got up. Everyone left so Cam could get ready. When he was done he came and said, "See you later Haileyyy," while grabbing his phone.

"Byeee cammy," I replied sarcastically. He turned around and I smacked his butt. We laughed and he walked out the door. I decided to get ready so I got up. I put on an Vans Off The Wall shirt and some dark shorts from hollister.

I then put my hair in a waterfall braid and applied makeup. I put on my white vans and texted Rylee that I am going to our room.

~~~~~~~CAMS POV~~~~~~

I really was hoping the guys thought putting Hailey into the family would be a good idea. We all sat down and Bart told them his idea. "Okay first I want to hear her singing," Shawn excitedly said.

Bart played the recorded and they all dropped their jaws in amazement. "Woah," they all said in unison. "I know so what do you guys think?" Bart asked. "I think it's a great idea," Nash said and everyone nodded.

"This is amazing and not only do we get another member but finally we get another girl besides me!" Mahogany squealed. The meeting was over and I was happy I got to share the news to Hailey!

Bart told me to tell her to come to his room where all the boys are so we all see her reaction.

I texted Hailey telling her and rylee and mia to come to Bart's room.

~~~~~~~HAILEYS POV~~~~~~~~

Cam texted me to go to Bart's room. I wonder why... Once we got to his room we went in. "Hello girls sit and make your selves comfortable," Bart greeted us. I sat between Cam and Mia.

"So Hailey how would you like to join the family of MagCon?" Bart asked and my jaw dropped. "What? How-? Why me?" I barely could say.

"Well since you are already pretty known from YouTube and Vine I was thinking about putting you in ecspecially since you and the fans get along greatly. And last night Cameron sent me a recording of you singing-" I interrupted him and said," wait what recording?"

"The one of you singing in the shower! You sounded amazing by the way," Cameron said. He smiled and everyone nodded. "You recorded that?" I asked Cam and started blushing.

He smirked and Bart continued," As I was saying, Cameron sent me a recording of you singing and I thought it was amazing and I was 100% sure we should put you in the family so what do you think?" I looked at Rylee and Mia and they smiled very big and nodded their heads.

I looked up at Cam and Nash and they did the same. "Well count me in!" I squealed and everyone cheered. I got up and thanked Bart and everyone for the opportunity.

"Okay so you start today so everyone go get ready we are leaving for the event in 30 minutes," Bart said and everyone left to their rooms.

  "We are so happy for you Hailey!" They squealed. "Thanks guys! I love y'all so much and I just wish we could all be in it together. You two are so supportive and I couldn't be any luckier." I smiled.

They are the best friends I could ever have. We all hugged and got ready. I just touched up my makeup and went on twitter. "So happy to announce that I am joining MagCon! I can't wait to meet all of you amazing fans😘" I tweeted. I got a lot of notifications, from the boys, Mahogany, Bart, and the fans saying congrats and stuff.