Chapter 27

~~~~~~~TAYLOR'S POV~~~~~~~

It's been about two months. No signs about Hailey. The doctors still don't know anything about her.

I have started going on tour again even though I'm hurt. I have been trying to get my mind of off Hailey for at least more than a minute.

But it hasn't been working. I have started praying with the fans at every event. They have been so supportive and I don't know if I'd still be able to breathe without them.

I have decided to go to the hospital. It has taken a lot of strength to get up today. I hopped in the shower and then got dressed. I brushed my teeth and fixed myself up before hopping in my car and driving to the store.

I got a teddy bear, some paper, 11 roses, and 1 fake rose. I drove back home and put the fake rose with the real roses. I grabbed the paper and started writing.

Once I was done, I wiped away some tears that were rolling down my cheeks and folded the paper. I grabbed my things and drove to the hospital.

I walked to her room and took a deep breath before entering. There were already teddy bears and cards from a bunch of people. Including some fans. I put my roses right next to her bed and put the teddy bear right next to them.

I slid the letter under her pillow and brought a chair up right next to her.

"Hailey I know you can't hear me but I am going to talk to you anyways. I miss you so fricking much. I don't even know what to say.. But please try to wake up. For me, for the fam, for your family, for the fans, just please do whatever you can to wake up. I-I love you Hailey. I promise I will never stop loving you. Please baby be strong. I love you," I cried.

I gently grabbed her hand and it sent chills through my body. Her hands were like icicles. I wrapped both my large hands around her tiny fragile one.

I kissed her cheek and just sat there holding her hand and crying. I know she will wake up. She's strong. She can do it. I know she can.

There I was falling back into the trap and sat there in that chair overnight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got up and realized that I had stayed overnight at the hospital. I looked at Hailey she still looked different.

I kissed her on the cheek and went to the bathroom.

I walked back into the room and just sighed. I decided to leave. I kissed her on the cheek one last time and walked out the door.

I chose on going to my friend Connors house. I got there and there were a few of my other friends there too.

"Yo whaddup Taylorrr," Connor said and we bro hugged. "Ayeeee. Josh come down here Caniff is here," Mitchell said.

We all sat down and talked.

"So are you dating that Hailey chick?" Connor said. My heart dropped when he said her name.I looked down and tears started forming in the rims of my eyes.

I quickly wiped them away and sniffed. "Dude are you crying?" Mitchell asked.

"No. I just had something in my eye," I snapped. "Mhm okay man," he replied.

"So are you dating her or not?" Josh asked. "Well it's complicated," I said.

"Tell us about it," Connor said.

"Well we are really close. But I wouldn't necessarily call it dating," I explained.

"Do you like her?" Josh asked.