Chapter 33

~~~~~~~HAILEY'S POV~~~~~~~

This was fun! No drama. It was relaxing and I liked it. After we all finished being at the beach, we all got towels and dried off.

There was a bonfire and we all sat on logs. We were roasting marshmallows and having a great time. Taylor and I were sitting on a log, sharing a towel. I was resting my head on his shoulder and we were singing campfire songs.

Everybody was laughing and talking. "Let's play truth or dare," Sammy suggested and everybody agreed.

"Oh boy," I sighed and everybody laughed.

"Okay, I'll start. Cameron truth or dare," Sammy started.

"Dare"

"I dare you to twerk on Nash"

"Oh my god," I laughed. Cameron starting twerking on Nash and I was laughing so hard.

"Okay enough of that," Nash laughed and smacked Cameron's butt.

"Okay um Dillon truth or dare," Cam started.

"Dare"

"I dare you to go into the ocean,"

"Okay" Dillon laughed.

"Butt naked."

Dillon stopped laughing and made a serious face. "Even better!" He smirked. He ran down to the water and Taylor covered my eyes as he took off his pants. He uncovered my eyes and I saw Dillon in the ocean.

"Okay you can come back now!"

--------------

We did a couple more and it was Nash's turn. "Taylor truth or dare," He started.

"Dare of course"

"I dare you to do the grind on me," Nash smirked.

Taylor didn't even hesitate and jumped on the floor. He started grinding and I had to admit it was pretty hot. He came back and sat down. "Hey Taylor I think you have got a drooler next to ya," Dillon laughed.

Taylor looked at me and I then noticed that I was staring at him the whole time. I felt my cheeks burn and everybody laughed. Taylor smirked and pulled me closer. All the guys went up to swim at the pool and it was just Taylor and I.

"So," I said.

"Soo," he laughed.

"You were drooling over me earlier," he smirked.

"I wasn't drooling.. I was watching with my mouth open," I giggled.

"Mhm okay whatever floats your boat. You know you love dis," he said and rubbed his hands all over his body.

"Psh whatever," I said and rolled my eyes. It was silent and we were just looking at each other in the eyes.

I leaned in and he attached his lips onto mine. Our lips moved in sync the whole time. He smiled and said,"Do you know how long I have been waiting to do that?" I smiled then put my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer by the waist.

All of a sudden we broke apart by a hand colliding onto Taylor's cheek causing some shaving cream to fly everywhere. I started laughing and looked up at Taylor who was pissed. I looked up at who smacked him and it was Carter.

Carter started running away with Taylor right at his heals. "CARTAH DONT DO DAT!" I screamed while laughing which caused a weird noise to come out of my mouth. I started laughing even harder. I was laughing so hard that I fell to the floor with tears running down my cheeks.

My stomach started hurting really bad from laughing so much. I tried to calm down but that failed when Carter tripped on the stairs and fell smack down on his face. It caused me to laugh even harder that I had trouble breathing.