XXXVIII

Din helped me get into the Juggernaut as we enter into the base. It was definitely weird seeing the stormtroopers and imperial officers cheering for us. If I was being honest I didn't like it. We just needed to get Moff Gideon's coordinates and we could go, simple as pie.

The people surrounded the Juggernaut as we stopped, still cheering. It was a good thing I still had my helmet on because I was disgusted. How could these people be cheering when they work for the Empire, in the Empire's eyes everyone in this room was disposable. Mayfield got out of the Juggernaut on his side while Din and I got out on his. Due to the stormtrooper outfit being bigger than need I couldn't exactly see too well. I missed Din's hand causing me to almost fall forward out of the Juggernaut and onto the floor. I almost hit the floor until someone caught me. The quick motion caused my helmet to fall off my head. My hair fell from its bun as it cascaded around my shoulders.

Fuck. I squeezed my eyes tightly as I knew that my face was exposed. I kept my helmet on for a reason, a face reveal from me wasn't big compared to Din by any of that means. However, part of me felt concerned about Moff Gideon telling his people to keep an eye on me. "Are you okay?" I heard a man asking me causing me to look up. His pupils widen once I made eye contact with him, I gave him a small smile before nodding causing him to let go. When I looked around I saw that just about everybody was looking me at, I felt my cheeks heat up as my nerves started to wear thin.

"I've never seen her before."

"She's pretty."

I looked at Mayfield and Din nervously, telling them with my eyes to help me out. Mayfield looked around before pumping his fist into the air, "For the Empire." The men and few women around me cheered at his words before dispersing from the three of us. A couple of people lingered a little while before leaving. Mayfield led the way as Din and I followed from behind. I felt a hand grab my wrist causing me to quickly turn my head towards the source, I had to refrain myself from grabbed the hand and twisting it behind their back in the process. It was the stormtrooper that had helped me from falling. He had my helmet in his hands as he held it out for me.

"I believe this belongs to you." I smiled lightly, trying to play nice as I took the helmet from him, "Thank you." I said as I tucked the helmet into my arm. I stood there awkwardly as he stared at me.

"Okay, bye." I said as I turned around trying to get away. "Wait." I heard him call causing me to look back at him. He took off his helmet, showing me his face. He had light blue eyes and fair skin. He had freckles on his face with ginger colored hair on top. I couldn't help but compare him to Din as he was the exact opposite from him. "I'm Trevor," he said as he held his hand out for me to shake. I nodded my head at it causing him to drop it instead.

"Cal-" I started before realizing I almost just gave this man my name. He gave me a confused look causing me to make up a name, "Calanthia. My name is Calanthia." I spoke confidently, or at least tried to.

"That's a pretty name." Trevor said making me raise my eyebrows. "Thanks, I guess?" I bounced on my heels as he continued to stare at me. "Well, I'm gonna go." I said as I turned again to where Mayfield and Din were only to be stopped again. "You were the only Juggernaut to return, you did a great job," I nodded my head thanking him. "Well I can't take all the credit. My other two team members held it down." I said before pausing. "Speaking of them, I should really go find them."

I took a couple of steps back causing Trevor to take a couple of steps forward. When was this guy going to take a hint. "Actually, I was wondering if I could get you a drink?" My eyes widen as he spoke, he was trying to ask me out. Panic flooded through me as judging by how eager he was, he wasn't going to be taking a no from me.

"Oh no, I don't drink," I spoke turning away from him only for him to grab my hand. I was now very irritated and on the verge of punching this guy in the face. "Come on, just one. You deserve it after being the only Juggernaut to come back. It's just one-."