XLI

Alright Calyptra think. Where the hell would Din currently be at? My hands tightened on the steering handle of the X-Wing. Grogu would probably be up at this very moment, up to my disappearance. A frown graced my lips as I could only imagine his confusion as I wasn't there to greet him in the morning.

But this was only temporary, I just needed to figure out what the hell was going on with Din. If me leaving meant I would end up saving him then Grogu would understand.

The only issue was that I had no idea where Din was. Since he hasn't came around in over the year since we the last time we saw each other I had no idea where he was.

"Come on Calyptra." I spoke softly to myself as I rubbed my temples on my head. As if my subconscious was speaking to me the thought of Nevarro came into my head. I truly didn't think that Din would be there but it would be some sort of start considering I had no idea where to go.

I set my coordinates for Nevarro and within a few hours I had made it to the familiar planet. As I landed my ship I was greeted with a few smiles as I looked outside the window. I nodded at smiles before cutting off the X-Wing.

Suddenly the memories of Din, Grogu, and I surfaced from deep down in my mind. For a long time I had to push back these memories as it would refrain me from advancing in Jedi training. Luke trained my to put my emotions aside and to deal with them at another time but never to complete abandon them. It's when you start abandon them that things backfire, because they will always come back.

I opened the hatch of the X-Wing before climbing down the steps on the side of the ship. The ends of my black robe touch the rocky surface of Nevarro as my feet touch the ground. I looked to see people coming towards the X-Wing to replenish the fuel and check for necessary repairs. I pulled the hood of my robe over my head as I walked out of the hangar and to where I knew I would find Greef and Cara.

The streets were booming with people and kids running about. As if it was even possible it looked better than the last time I was on the planet. I got a few strange looks but that wasn't quite surprising considering I was dressed in all back with my armor being just as dark as my robe. A small smile came to my lips as the reminder that Cara was the one that gave me this armor. I couldn't wait to see her.

I walked towards the communion hall were I knew important officials were at. I walked up to the door causing it to immediately open due to it sensing my motion. When the door opened up I was met with the familiar blue skinned being that I actually missed for once. "I'm here to see Greef Karga."

"Name for the appointment." Mythrol said not even looking up from the hologram screen that he was already looking off of. I smiled lightly at the being before shaking my hooded head, "I don't have one."

"Well you can't just come in here without an appointment." Mythrol said as he continue to look at the hologram before opening up another tab as it popped up in the air. "I can get you in two days. Stay your name please."

I smirked as I continued, wanting to see how far I could go until Mythrol realized it was me. "Calyptra." I said as I raised my hands to the side of my hood pulling it down as I was no longer in the heat. "Calyptra, with an 'i' or 'y'?" Mythrol questioned causing me to chuckle.

"Y," I said as I completely pulled down my hood. "And last name." He asked but before he could let me reply he spoke yet again, "You know, I know a woman named Calyptra, she's pretty great. Sure she can be uptight but if I ever felt in danger she would be my go to." I hummed at Mythrol's comment answering him. "Sounds like a great woman."

"Yeah well don't get your hopes up. She's dating a Mandalorian, they are definitely the power couple. If you know what I mean." I smiled at his comment before clearing my throat to answer Mythrol's question.