XIV

"Hey, Mando and Miss.Fiesty, what do you think? Not to shabby, huh?" Toro said looking at the speeders.

"Hmmm." I said not really fond of the name he called me.

The Mandalorian walked forward inspecting the speeders as he strapped a bag to the speeder that was closest to him. I walked towards the child as I knew it was time to leave. I looked at the child before giving him a kiss on his head.

"We'll be back." I said with a small smile as the child giggled at the new visitor that we had. I walked away from the child towards the speeder the Mandalorian was waiting on. I quickly swung one of the legs around the speeder before wrapping my arms around the Mandalorian waist.

"Don't throw up on me." 

"Oh please, flying and riding on a speeder are two different things." I said.

"Don't drive crazy." I followed with causing the Mandalorian to chuckle.

"Are you two done." Toro said next to us.

"Aw, don't tell me you're jealous that I'm not giving you enough attention." I said giving Toro a sad face.

"Yeah whatever,"  Toro said before taking off leading the way.

We've been riding through the sandy dunes for a while now. The Mandalorian wasn't driving crazy this time so I was able to take light rest as I laid my head on his back. But once I felt the air around me start to become still, I knew we were going to stop. The Mandalorian and Toro turned off the power of their speeders causing us to come to a halt.

"What's going on?" Toro said looking at the Mandalorian. I lifted up my head before seeing Tusken Raiders off in the distance.

"Look. Up ahead." The Mandalorian pointed.

Toro got off his speeder before taking out some binoculars to get a closer look. I shifted my glazed to the left seeing movement that belong to some Tusken Raiders that were approaching us. The Mandalorian took note of this too as I slowly got off the speeder.

"Tusken Raiders. I heard the locals talking about this filth." Toro said still looking at the ones off in the distance, blindly aware of the ones that were now close to us.

"Tuskens think they are the locals. Everyone else is just trespassing." The Mandalorian said.

"Well, whatever they call themselves, they best keep their distance."

I scoffed before replying.

"Yeah? Why don't you tell them yourself?" I said which caused Toro to turn around slowly, confused as to what I meant.

Once Toro saw the two Tusken Raiders standing behind him he started to reach for his blaster. This caused the Mandalorian to get off the speeder and intercept.

"Relax," he said.

The Mandalorian turned to the Tusken Raiders and used a form of sign language to communicate with them.

"What is he doing." Toro said to me.

"He's negotiating. We need passage across their land. And I'm pretty sure we want to do it without fighting your way through." I said before crossing my arms.

"Afraid of a little fight." Toro said with a smirk trying to get under my skin.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm never oppose to a little fight." I said before taking out one of my dagger knifes and flipping it in air.

"Then why negotiate." Toro said walking towards me.

"Because once the bloodshed starts, I won't want to stop." I said giving him a sinister look.