Chapter 7

G-dragon P.O.V
'These lyrics are really good' I thought to myself. "Lee Jin how long have you been writing lyrics?" I asked her. "I've been writing since I was five years." she told me. "Well, I wanted to ask do you want to be part of the YG family?" I asked her.

Lee Jin P.O.V

"Lee Jin, do you want to be part of the YG family?" G-dragon asked me. "Yes." I said with a smile. "Okay, then follow me." He said as he held out his hand.  We walked to the presidents office, and G-dragon was explaining what YG was. When we walked in the office, I saw the president sitting in front of his laptop.

G-dragon P.O.V

We walked into the office. "Excuse me, sir. She said yes." I said with a smile. "Lee Jin, from here on out you will be a trainee from now on, until you debut." I told her with a smile. "Let's go out to eat to celebrated." I said. We walked back to the studio. When we walked in and saw everyone talking. "Hey, Lee Jin is now a trainee of YG, so let's all go out to eat to celebrate." I told them. So we went back home to change.

TOP P.O.V

When we got home, we changed clothes. I was the first on to finish, so walked into the living room and saw Lee Jin sitting on the couch, so I sat next to her. "Hey, Lee Jin what do you want to eat?" I asked her. "I think we should have pizza." she told me. "Awesome, so how do like living with us?" I asked her. "It's really fun." she told me. Then everyone else came in ready to go.

Taeyang P.O.V

"So, where are we eating at?" I asked. "We are going to eat pizza." TOP told me. "Cool." We walked into some pizza place. We sat down, and Lee Jin sat down in my lap, cause she was short, and there were no more booster seats. A waitress came of took our order, we ordered pepperoni pizza. "So, Lee Jin do you any siblings?" I asked. "Yep, I have a older sister and older brother, they're twins." she told me. "So, what do you do when you're not sing, playing your instruments?" TOP asked asked her. "I write lyrics or I'm cooking or sleeping." I chuckled. Then the pizza came, so I sat Lee Jin next to me, so I could eat. After we all ate we all, we went to get ice cream. "Lee Jin what kind of ice cream do you want?" I asked her. "Um, chocolate." then we left walked around. I was looking for a bracelet for Lee Jin, while she was talking with Sungri.

Sungri P.O.V

I was talking to Lee Jin, then I turned around for a second and then Lee Jin is gone. 'Crap, I lost Lee Jin!'

That's the end of this chapter. Please vote and comment. Bye PEOPLE'S