Chapter 42

Seungri P.O.V
"Wha-" I was cut off by Mi Cha. She dragged us outside. "What's going on in there?" I asked. "Shin is helping Nick with his audition video for JYP." Mi Cha said. "Oh." We all said at the same time. Then we walked back in, Mi Cha walked back behind the camera. Shin and Nick were standing up, Nick's back was turned at Shin. Nick walked towards the hallway and said. "I can't believe this wretch is related to me, he betrayed our family and killed Gram's." "Nick wait, please." Shin said holding his hand out. "No, you pretended to be my friend." 'Wow, Nick is good at acting, he looked really angry and Shin looks really sad and sorry.' I thought to myself. "Leave and never show your face to me again or I really will kill you!" Nick yelled. Shin had started crying and was on his knees, Nick walked away into the darkness of the hallway. I saw Lee Jin tears running down her face so did Jiyong hyung. When Mi Cha stopped recorded. "Wow, your acting is much better than I remember." Shin and Mi Cha said at the same time. "Now Mi Cha, go work your computer magic then send it to JYP." Shin said. She got her laptop out and started doing whatever. "So, now that we're done with filming, where do you want to go?" Shin asked. "I want to visit JYP entertainment again." Nick said. "Okay let's go, Lee Jin you wanna come?" Shin asked. She nodded her head then they got their shoes on. "I wanna go." I said. "No Seungri, if you go, you're going to get really jealous or you'll do something you're not supposed to and get me and Shin in trouble." Mi Cha said not looking up from her laptop. I just sat down and crossed my arms. "Stop pouting." Shin said then he patted me on the back. "Shin, I'll come after I finish, but it shouldn't take me long." Mi Cha said. "Okay, bye." Shin, Lee Jin and Nick said then left.

Mi Cha P.O.V
I was working on the video, cause some things had to be edited out like the sound of closing doors, the sound Seungri yelling outside, and the loud sniffling from Lee Jin. Then Seungri sat next to me looking over my shoulder. "Whatcha doing?" Seungri asked. "I'm editing the video before I send it to JYP." I said. "How good are you with computers?" He asked. "I'm decent." I said. "Can you teach me about computers?" He asked. "Sure,tomorrow." I said. "Yay, so after you're done, can I go with you to JYP?" He asked. I wasn't really listening to him. "Sure." I said then I thought about what he said then what I said then I realized what I just done. "Wait, wait, no you can't come." I said. "Aw, why?" He asked. "Because, I refuse to look after three kids." I said. "But I'm not a kid anymore I'm a adult now." He said on defense. "You say that, but you don't show it." I said. "Yes I do." He said. "Okay, I'll take you with me but if you act like a kid while we're there and get me in trouble, I'll beat you up." I said. "Okay, I won't act like a kid even though I don't know what you are talking about." He said. "Good, this shouldn't take me much longer as long as you don't mess with me." I said. Then I continued to work on the video, I sent it to JYP and closed my laptop. "Alright, let's go." I said. "I'm leaving and Seungri is coming with me!" I yelled so everyone could hear me. Daesung poked his head out. "Okay, see you guys later, bye." He said waving good bye, then we left. We headed to JYP in my car, and on the ride here Seungri kept messing with the radio. "Seungri, what are you doing?" I asked getting agrivated. "I'm trying to find a good song." He said. "Hey, here is my phone, plug it up to the radio and choose a song." I said. "You have my songs on your phone?" He asked. "Yeah, you made some good songs." I said. "Okay, who in Big Bang do you like better?" He asked. "Do you want me to base it off of looks or their music?" I asked. "Music." He said. "Then I would say all of you." I said. "Hey, you have to choose one." He said. "I can't, you all have unique feel, then when you put all six of you together, you get this delicious soup we call Big Bang." I said. "You always compare us to food." He said. "Yep, now hurry up and choose a song." I said. Seungri finally chose a song and put my phone down. The song that started was his song V.V.I.P. "This is my favorite song made by you." I said. "Cool." He said. When we got to JYP, we stopped the music and got out the car. "Hey Mi Cha, can you call Shin?" Seungri asked. I nodded my head and called.