Chapter 37

BobbyP.O.V

"Okay, who wants to go first?" I asked. 'I think Bobby should go first, since he suggested the game." Lee Jin said. I spun the bottle and it landed on Lee Jin. "Lee Jin, truth or dare?" I asked her. "Dare." she said. "I dare you to drink hot sauce." I said. Then I got a bottle of hot sauce from the kitchen, and gave her the bottle. She grabbed the bottle looking scared. "Don't worry, you just have to take one big gulp." I said then she glared at me. She took one huge gulp of hot sauce. When she brought the bottle down, she ran to the kitchen and got some water. When she came back, she glared at me. "Bobby is so mean." I heard her mumble quietly.

LeeJinP.O.V

We continued to play, but every time Bobby spun it landed on me. He kept having me eat really spicy foods. "Lee Jin, I dare you to eat a chipotle pepper." Bobby said. "No, how about we do something else." I said. "Okay fine." He said. "Do you guys think ghosts are real?" I ask. They all shook their heads no. "Why?" Junhoe asked. "because, one night at home, I woke up at twelve and heard a ghost like moaning come from Seungri's room." I said. "Was Shin sleeping over?" B.I asked. "Yeah." I said. Then everyone started chuckling. "Why is everyone laughing?" I asked. "We'll tell you when you're older." Chanwoo said trying to stop laughing. After they calmed down, we sat in silence for a little while. "Hey, let's play hide and seek." I said. "Okay, let's play rock paper scissors to see who's it." Chanwoo said. We played and Junhoe was it. "Junhoe, you have to count to twenty." I said. He started counting. I his in an empty cabinet. 'This maybe the first time that I'm glad that I'm small for my age.' I thought to myself. After a while, I heard footsteps come into the room. "Where's Lee Jin?" Chanwoo asked. "Lee Jin, I give up, you can come out now." Junhoe said. I started giggling and came out of the cabinet. "You were under there the whole time?" Bobby asked. "Yep." I said. "I'm hungry." I said. "Do you want another lemon?" B.I asked. I shook my head. "Do you guys have fruits other than lemons?" I asked. "Yeah, we have strawberries." Bobby said. "Can have that?" I asked. "Yeah, then you should go to bed, or you'll be short forever." Bobby said. I just walked to the kitchen and waited for my strawberries. It didn't take long. I ate the strawberries then got changed for bed. I walked into Bobby's and B.I's room. When I got in there I saw a stuffed pooh bear on Bobby's bed. I sat on the bed and picked up the bear. "Wennie the pooh, Wennie the pooh, he's a silly ole bear." I sang the song use to sing to me when I was little. I felt tears building up in my eyes and fall on my cheeks. 'Ah, I need to stop crying every time I think my mom.' I thought to myself, but the tears wouldn't stop. "Lee Jin, what's wrong?" B.I asked. "Nothing." I said then his under covers. ''Lee Jin, you should stop lying to us." he said. "Sorry, it's just that I thinking about my mom and the song she used to sing to me after reading a Pooh Bear book to me." I said. He sat next to me and hugged me. "I just want my mom back." I said. "Well, at least you're not alone anymore." He said. Then he let me go and got in his bed. "You should go to sleep soon." He said. Bobby walked into the room and got in bed. "Good night Lee Jin." Bobby said. "Good night." I said then went to sleep.

BobbyP.O.V

When I woke up, I felt something under me and it is very uncomfortable. I sat up and saw Lee Jin curled up into a ball where I was laying down at. "Hey Lee Jin move so I can go back to sleep." I said. She didn't respond so I moved her and laid back down and went back to sleep. When I woke up again it was 7:30 and I felt something on my back. I looked around and didn't see Lee Jin laying next to me, so I'm gonna guess she's on my back. I felt her starting to move. 'I think she's getting up.' I thought to myself. She got off my back and left the room. I got out of the bed too. I saw that she was stumbling around the living room. "Lee Jin, are you okay?" I asked. She didn't answer, she just kept stumbling around. Then she hit a wall. I walked over to her and picked her up. "Lee Jin, are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah." she said then she went to the bathroom as if nothing happened. She came back and she had a red spot on her forehead. "Haha, Lee Jin you have a red spot on your forehead." I said. "What are talking about?" She asked then touched her forehead. "Ow, why does my forehead hurt?" She asked.