Chapter 16

Lee Jin P.O.V

When I woke up, Sungri was hugging me tight like a teddy bear. I tried to wiggle out of his grip without waking him up, but I failed. Then I started tapping his shoulder to wake up. After 5 minutes, he finally woke up. "Um, Sungri could you please let go of me?" I asked him. "Oh, sorry. So, should we get up now or later?" he asked. "I think we should get up now." I said. We both got up and went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth. After we did that, we played rock paper scissors to see who would cook breakfast since we both wanted to cook. In the end I lost sadly.While Sungri was cooking I was setting the table, then I saw TOP and Taeyang walk into the kitchen. "Good morning" TOP said. "Good morning, how did you sleep last?" he asked. "I slept well." I said with a smile. "So, what are we having for breakfast?" TOP asked. "Just some eggs and bacon." Sungri said. After Sungri was done cooking Daesung and G-dragon walked in. "You guys are just on time, Sungri just finished cooking breakfast." I said. "Lee Jin is your head feeling better?" G-dragon asked. "Yep." I said with a smile. "That's good to know, we were all really worried." Taeyang said.

Taeyang P.O.V

When we were done eating, it was my turn to wash the dishes today. After I was done washing, I looked out the window and saw reporters outside. "Hey, guys I don't think we will be able to work today!" I yelled to them cause they were in their rooms. "What do you mean?" Lee Jin asked. I pointed out the window. They all looked out the window. "There's more than yesterday." Lee Jin said. "I guess I will call, and say that we won't be able to come today." TOP said. "We can go in when it's gets dark." Lee Jin suggested. "Okay." I said. "So, Lee Jin what song are you doing for the showcase?" I asked. "I'm doing Ringa Linga." she said. "Awesome, if you need any help with the dance you can ask me." I told her. "Okay." she said.

Lee Jin P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch starring into space, then I decided to practice my dance for the showcase. I played the music and danced to the music. "Wow, Lee Jin the dance looks good." I heard Taeyang say. "Thanks." I said as I grab my bottle of water. I out of the window and saw that all the reporters were gone. "Hey, I think we can leave now." I said. "Why so you say that?" he asked me. "Because,  all the reporters are gone." I said. Taeyang went to go tell the others while I got dressed. "Everyone's ready to go?" G-dragon asked. "Yes." we all said. "Then, let's go." G-dragon said. Then we left. When we got there we saw Winner walking in. "Hello Mino!" I yelled. Mino turned with a smile on his face. "Hello, chocolate."

Well I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote and comment. Bye Peoples