Chapter 33

Taeyang P.O.V
After lunch, we were walking back to the recording studio. While walking back, Lee Jin was complaining that she was still hungry. "Lee Jin how can you still be hungry, you ate so much at lunch?" Daesung asked her. "I don't know, but I've been really hungry lately." she said. "I think she's having a growth spurt." Seungri said. "Why do you say that?" I asked. "Because, I heard whene growth spurts, they get really hungry." he said. "Okay." I said, then we walked into the studio. "Okay, you ready Lee Jin?" G-dragon asked. "Yes." she said. Then she started singing. She was singing in English. After she was done, she had a huge smile on her face. "Oh my god, Lee Jin that was amazing!" I heard a familiar yell. I turned around and saw Dara standing at the door. "Thanks." Lee Jin said with a scared look on her face. Then I saw Dara running to Lee Jin and was hugging her really tight. "Dara, put her down before you kill her." I heard CL said. "But-" "No buts, put her down." CL said interrupting Dara. "Fine." Dara said putting Lee Jin down, then Lee Jin ran behind me and hide. "She's right Lee Jin, that was really good." G-dragon said. "Really, do you think YG will like it?" she asked. "Yep." he said. "Awesome." she said with a huge smile on her face. "Well, let's take it to him." I said, then we left. When we got to the office, Lee Jin looked nervous. "Lee Jin, it's okay, everything's okay." I said with a reassuring smile. Then we walked in the office. "Good morning, I assume that the songs are ready to be listened to." YG said. "Yes." G-dragon said, then we all sat down. "Okay, I want to listen to Lee Jin's song first." YG said. "Before we start, what's the name of the song?" he asked. "It's called Dreams." she said. "Okay." YG said then played a song. After the song, YG had praised her for writing a good song. Then we left. "I was so nervous he wasn't going to like the song." Lee Jin said. "I told you, you had nothing to worry about, plus we all said the song was good." I said. "Well, I guess we're done for today. What should we do now?" G-dragon asked. "Well, Shin and Mi Cha are filming today, I think we should visit them." Lee Jin said. "Okay, sounds good to me." G-dragon said.

Lee Jin P.O.V
We started leaving, then I saw B.I walking towards us. "Hi B.I." I said. "Hi Lee Jin, I have a favor to ask you." B.I said. "Okay." I said. Then he pulled me away from the others. "Okay, I want to meet Mi Cha, and I was wondering if you could introduce me to her?" he asked me. "Um, sure, we were just about visit her and my brother." I said. "Cool, can I come with you guys?" he asked. "Let me go ask the guys if you can come with us." I said. "Hey, can B.I come with us?" I asked. "Sure." G-dragon. Then I walked back over to B.I and grabbed his hand. "They said it was okay." I said then we walked back over to them, then we left. While we were in the van, I took out my phone and started playing a game. "Watcha playing?" Taeyang asked. "I don't know, a random game that's addicting." I said. "Okay." he said. 'I feel like I'm forgetting something.' I thought to myself. When we got to the place where they're filming, it was about 12:00 pm. "Lee Jin!" I heard a familiar voice call my name when we got out of the van. I turned around and saw I familiar looking girl running towards us. When she got over to me, she jumped on me and hugged almost as tight as Dara. "Lee Lee, it has been such a long time since I've seen you." she said in English after she let me go. 'The only person that calls me by that name is my friend from America, Samantha.' I thought to myself. Then it hit me. "Sammy, is that you?" I asked in English. "Yep, in the flesh." she said. "What are you doing here." I asked. "I'm here, because I'm one of the main characters in this Drama." she said. Then she looked up and noticed the other guys standing behind. "Am I dreaming or is that really Big Bang and the leader of IKON behind you." she said. "Yep, it's really them, and I'm Big Bang's little sister." I said. Then she ran over to TOP and jumped on his back. "Hey, get off my back." he said in Korean. "TOP, she doesn't speak Korean." I said. "Hey Sammy, get off over TOP's back." I said. "Fine." she said then slid down. "So Lee Jin, when are you going to introduce us to your friend?" G-dragon asked. "Oh yeah, this is my friend from America, hey Sammy introduce yourself." I said elbowing her side. "Okay, my name is Samantha Roberts, but you guys can call me Sammy or Sam, I'm a huge fan of Big Bang." she said jumping up and down. "Well, nice to meet you Sammy." G-dragon said. "Oh yeah, I remember now!" I yelled. "What?" they all asked at the same time. "I was going to call Sammy when I got my phone." I said. "Well, can we go see Mi Cha and Shin?" B.I asked. "Yeah we're going now." I said then started walking. "Wait, as in Mi Cha and Shin from Blue Moon?" Sam asked. "Oh yeah I didn't tell you, Mi Cha and Shin are my biological siblings." I said. Then we left to find Shin and Mi Cha. After about 30 minutes we found them. "Hey, Shin, Mi Cha." I said waving at them. "Hey guys, what're you doing here?" Mi Cha asked. "We came to visit you." I said. Then looked at B.I and he looked nervous. "Hey Mi Cha, someone wanted to meet you." I said looking at B.I. "Cool who is it?" Mi Cha asked. "It's B.I." I said pushing him towards her. I started chuckling, because he was blushing like mad. "What, are you sick or something?" she asked.