Chapter 25

Sungri P.O.V

I was walking with Shin, and there was an awkward silence. "So, what do you want to do first?" I asked him. "I think we should get on that one." he said pointing at a very tall and fast ride. "I don't-" I was about to refuse, but he was looking at me with puppy dog eyes. "Fine, let's go." I said. 'I going to get Lee Jin back for this.' I thought to myself. After we got off the ride, I felt dizzy. "Hey Shin, can we sit down for a little while, I don't feel so good." I said. "I'll go get some water, stay right there." he said. I laid my head down and fell asleep.  When I woke up, I felt someone blowing on me. Opened my eyes and saw Shin blowing on me. "What are you doing?" I said trying not to blush, but failed. "You look so cute when you blush." he  said. "Hey, I want to tell you something." he said in a serious voice. "I, like you." he said. Then I ran away to the nearest restroom. "Why I'm I like this?" I asked myself while walking out of the restroom. "You okay Sungri?" I heard a familiar voice ask me. I turned around and saw Lee Jin looking at me. "Yeah, I'm fine, it's just that Shin confessed to me and I don't know what to say." I said. In saw Lee Jin smiling. "What is it?" I asked. "Do you love him?" she asked me. "I don't know." I said. "I can't help you anymore, just let your heart decide." she said. "Lee Jin, you've been watching to much TV." I said. "Well see you later." I said while walking away.  As I was walking I saw Shin and someone else. As I got closer I saw him kissing her. Then he saw me, and pushed the lady off of him. Then I ran away. I didn't realize it, but I was crying. 'Why I'm I crying?' I thought to myself. "Sungri." I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Shin. "What do you want?" I asked him. "What you saw back there, isn't what you think, it was a random fan attack." he said. "I would never do anything to hurt you, because I love you." he said. I felt my face starting to heat up, then I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. "I love you too." I said then kissed him back.

Lee Jin P.O.V

"So, what do you guys want to do now?" I asked them. "I think we should be leaving soon, it's almost dark, and Lee Jin, you need to start practicing again tomorrow." G-dragon said. "I'll text everyone saying it's time to go." Taeyang said. While walking, I saw a panda bear plushy. "Can I get that?" I asked. "Sure." Taeyang said. Then we walked over to the game booth. "Hello little lady." the man at the booth said. "To win a prize you have to knock down those pins over there." the man said. Then he gave me the balls. I threw the first one but missed. "It's okay Lee Jin try again." Mino said. I threw it again and knocked down all the pins. "Yes, I did it." I said jumping up and down in excitement. "Which one do you want?" the man asked. "The panda." I said he gave it to me then we started to leave because everyone was ready to leave. "What took you guys so long?" TOP asked. "Lee Jin wanted a panda bear." G-dragon said. I saw Shin holding Sungri's hand. 'So, everything went okay.' I thought to myself. Then we all left.

Well that's the chapter, what did you guys think was it good or was it bad. Please tell me. Please vote and comment also which chapter do you guys like so far. Bye V.I.P/Innercircle Peoples.