Chapter 46

Lee Jin P.O.V
After we all ate breakfast and got dressed, we waited for Myung Dae to get here. 'Honk!' "Myung Dae hyung here." Jiyong Oppa said looking out the window. We gathered out stuff and left the house. When we got in the van, I sat in Youngbae's lap cause there weren't enough seats for all of us since Nick is with us. It didn't take long to get to the stadium. When we got there, there were so many fans already there. When we got out, other cars pulled up behind us and the stylist and make-up artist got out and followed us in the building. We were backstage putting out stuff down and getting ready to practice on stage. "You guys will appear on a lift on to the stage." A person said. We all just nodded our heads and raised my hand quickly before the person could turn around. "Yes?" The person asked with a confused face. "When the lift gets close enough to the ground, can I jump off the lift?" I asked. The person still looking confused. "Um, yes you can." They said then we went on stage to practice. (A/N:Okay so I'm about to do a timeskip cause I'm not really sure how stage practice goes, okay.)

Timeskip (30 minutes until the concert starts, still Lee Jin's P.O.V)
We were all getting out make-up done, and I was the first one finished with my make-up, so I started reading. I couldn't focus on reading, I'm so nervous. I kept looking around the room, tapping my foot, and bitting the inside of my cheek. "Stop being nervous." Seung Hyun Oppa said when he sat next to me. "I can't, I'm too nervous, what if I make a mistake, what if I forget the words, what if I forget the moves, what if I freeze up, what if I forget my name or my stage name!" I said getting louder and louder.

Seung Hyun P.O.V
'The 'what if's' again, she's worse than Youngbae.' I thought to myself. "Stop with the'what if's', none of that's going to happen, you know why." I said. She just shook her head. "Because you're Sang Seung, you're going to rise and you'll do well on stage." I said then I heard everyone clapping. "Hyung, you're such inspirational speaker." Seungri said. "Shut up." I said looking at him then back at Lee Jin. "Now, what are you going to do on stage?" I asked looking at her in her eyes so she would focus. "I'm going to rise." She said with her head down. "I couldn't hear you and look me in the eyes, what are you going to do on stage?" I asked again. "I'm going to rise." She said looking into my eyes. "Why?" I asked. "Because I'm Sang Seung." She said. Then Myung Dae came in. "Ten minutes until you go on." They said. Lee Jin froze and looked nervous again. I sighed heavily and put my head down. "Lee Jin, come here." I heard Daesung say. She walked over to him an stood in front of him. "Okay, I want you to imagine you're at the beach." He said. Lee Jin closed her eyes. "Okay, when you've imagined it, put a thumbs up." He said. She did a few seconds later. "Good, now imagine we're with you and you're about to go swimming for first time." He said. She put her thumb up signalling that she has imagined it. "Okay, you're nervous right?" He asked. She just nodded. "Well, imagine that we're all with you." He said. She raised her thumb again. "Are you still nervous?" He asked. She shook her head no and opened her eyes. "Are you still nervous about going out on stage?" He asked. "No, I'm not, awesome people don't know of the word nervous." Lee Jin said with a huge grin and put her thumb up. Lee Jin came back and sat down. Then Myung Dae Hyung came in again. "Time for you guys to go on stage." He said. We all stood up and walked out the room. We head towards the lift, I looked at Lee Jin and smiled. "Fighting." I said then went to my spot.

Lee Jin P.O.V
I went to my spot on the lift and waited. I couldn't hear all the screaming from the fans. "They must really love my brothers." I said to myself. A person started a count down. On one the lifts started raising. When we were as high as we were going, I turned around so I knew when to jump off. While we were going down, 'Fantastic Baby' started. When the lift was low enough, I jumped off the lift and started my part. The cheering from the crowd got louder when I started. I don't think I'm conscious anymore, but the words just flew out my mouth. After 'Fantastic Baby' and a few more songs, we stopped and I was conscious again. "How is everybody tonight?!" Jiyong Oppa yelled into the mic. The crowd screamed. "Are you guys excited?!" He yelled into the mic. "Well, I think you guys know hat Big Bang has a sixth member, I would like you to meet this person." He said and looked at me and smiled. "Hi everyone, I'm Sang Seung, and I will raise to the top." I said. The crowd yelled again. "I hope you guys enjoy the concert and continue to support Big Bang and I hope to have lovely fans like you guys." I said then bowed. The crowed yelled, and I could hear some people say I was cute. That made my smile grow even more. "I hope you guys love our new member as much as we do. I wanted know if you guys missed Big Bang, while we were gone?" Youngbae said. The crowed yelled really loud. "I'm glad, I hope you enjoy the rest of the concert." He said. Then the other members started talking. "Okay, I think you guys have waited enough, let's continue the concert with our new song 'Loser'." Jiyong Oppa said. The crowed yelled loudly then the song started.