Chapter 34

Daesung P.O.V
"So, what do you want to do first?" Lee Jin asked. "First, we're going to see a movie." I said. "Okay, what kind of movie?" she asked. "I don't know, we'll see when we get there." I said. Then we started walking. When we got there, Lee Jin chose a horror movie. "You sure you want to see this one?" I asked. "Yep." she said. "Okay." I said while getting some popcorn and soda. We got to our seats just on time to miss all the previews. During the movie, I felt Lee Jin jump a couple of times. Then she grabbed my hand. After the movie, Lee Jin looked scared. "So Lee Jin, were you scared?" I asked. "No, of course not, awesome people don't scared." she said. "Anyway, what are we doing next?" she asked. "To get some ice cream." I said. Then we left. When we got to the ice cream shop, we got in line. "So, what kind of ice cream are you getting?" Lee Jin asked. "I think I'm going to get mint chocolate." I said. "I'm getting cookie dough." she said. Then we ordered our ice cream and sat down. "Lee Jin, can I taste?" I asked. She nodded and passed me her ice cream. "Can I taste yours?" she asked. I passed her mine. Then I gave her ice cream back and she did the same. "So Lee Jin, do you hate me?"

Lee Jin P.O.V
"No, of course not, why would I hate you?" I said while walking out of the ice cream shop. "Because, you're always spending time with the other guys, and none with me, so I thought you might hate me." Daesung said. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make feel that way, I could never hate you, you're my brother." I said while walking to the park. "Then, from now on spend a lot of time with me too." he said with a smile. "Okay." I said while hugging him. Then we left the park. While walking, I saw friendship bracelets at a little store. "Hey Daesung, look over here." I said pulling him over to the store. We walked in and I saw the bracelets and there were only two left, a black and white one. I walked over to them and picked them up and showed them to Daesung. "Hey, I think we should get these." I said. "I agree." he said as he was taking his wallet out. Then he paid for them then we left. "I think we should head home, it's getting late." Daesung said. "Okay." I said as we walked home. When we got home, everyone was asleep on the floor. "Hey guys, wake up you'll catch a cold if you sleep on the floor." I said. They finally woke up and went to bed. "I'm so tired." I said. "Then go take a shower and go to bed shorty." TOP said coming into the kitchen. I climbed onto his back and gave him a noogie. "Hey, stop that, it hurts." he said. "I'm I short?" I asked. "Yes." he said. "Then I'm not stopping." I said and continued on. "Fine, you're not short, now get off my back." he said. "Good." I said sliding off his back.  "Good night, Shorty." he said then ran to his room. I grabbed a green apple and went to Daesung's room. When I walked in, he was already sleep. So, I slide in the bed so I wouldn't wake him, then fell asleep.

Daesung P.O.V
When I woke, it was 5:00 in the morning and I felt something trembling beside me. I lifted the covers and saw Lee Jin shaking. "Hey Lee Jin, what's wrong?" I asked her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I had a nightmare." she said. "What was it about?" I asked. "Well, me and you were in the forest and we were in a black SUV, throwing a Frisbee. We were throwing it back and forth while in the SUV. Then some how we ended up on bikes, and we were still throwing the Frisbee, but you were in front me. Then we went home, and when we got home, people were in the house with guns. You went to look out the window, and saw zombies being released out of a truck. We tried to get TOP, Taeyang, Seungri, and G-dragon to hide in the bathroom, but G-dragon didn't want to wake up so we ended up leaving him in the bed. Then while hiding in the bathroom, black spikes came up from the floor and they killed everyone except me. Then they turned into those things from the movie sprited away, and left. Then I hid in the bathtub, but YG was hiding in there, so we both hid in there. Then a baby walked, but before I could pick it up, it started moving all funny like and changed into a zombie. Then its mother, and she was already a zombie, walked in asking where its baby was at. Then her chest opened up and the baby jumped into her chest. She left, leaving a huge hole in the door. Then a zombie came in and turned YG into a zombie. Then I woke up." Lee jin said. "Lee Jin, what did you eat before you went to sleep last night?" I asked. "I had a green apple." she answered. "Lee Jin, I don't think you should eat green apples before sleeping." I said. "Well, let's go back to sleep." I said. Then Lee Jin hugged me really tight, then fell asleep.