Chapter 36

Lee Jin P.O.V
"You must think you're so special!" Seong yelled. "No I don't." I said. "Yes you do, you think that just because you're Big Bang's little sister, that you're better than all of us!" she yelled. Then she grabbed the necklace around my neck. "Let go of the necklace right now." I demanded. Seong didn't listen, she kept pulling and pulling until she broke the necklace. "Your parents don't want you." she said opening the locket. "That's why you lived on the streets, and Big Bang doesn't even care about you, nobody in YG cares about you." she said. She took the picture out of the locket and ripped it in half. Then I punched her in her face. "Why you." she said then threw a punch, but I blocked it, and kept punching at her, I don't know if I was hitting anything. Then Seong got up started hitting me too. I heard muffled voices telling us to stop, but I couldn't really hear anything. Then everything went black.

TOP P.O.V
I was watching TV, until I was interrupted by my phone ringing. "Hello?" I answered the phone. "Is this the guardian of Lee Jin?" a man asked. "Yes." I said. "This is the principal of Kirin. Please come to the school, Lee Jin has gotten into a fight." the man said. "Okay." I said then rushed out the house. 'Lee Jin, you said you had it under control.' I thought to myself. When I got to the school, I rushed inside, and made my way to the principal's office. "Excuse me, I'm the guardian of Lee Jin." I said. "Ah, I'm glad you came." he said. I saw Lee Jin sitting in a chair with her head down and she was looking at something in her hands. "Please tell me what happened?" I asked. "I don't know, we asked Lee Jin the same thing but she wouldn't tell us, we were hoping that she would tell you." he said. I turned towards Lee Jin. "Lee Jin, are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah." she said quietly "Lee Jin what happened?" I asked. "I got into a fight just like the principal said." Lee Jin said quietly and it kinda felt cold. "Who threw the first punch?" I asked. "Me." she said. "Why?" I asked, but she didn't answer. "Well, we just needed to know who started the fight, at this school, who ever started the fight has to be punished." the principal said. "Lee Jin will be suspended from school until next Friday." he said. "Okay." I said then me and Lee Jin left. When we got into the car, Lee Jin sat down and didn't look up. "Lee Jin let me see your face." I said. She just shook her head no. "Lee Jin, I'm not mad at you, just left me see your face." I said, then she lifted her head slowly and her lip was busted, her noes was bleeding, her face had cuts and she had a bruise on her cheek. I could see she was holding back her tears. We didn't go straight home, we went to the park. "Why're we at the park?" she asked. "You don't want me to see or hear you cry, so we came to the park so you can cry." I said. "No let's just go home." she said. When we got home, Lee Jin straight to my room and locked the door. "Hey Lee Jin, let me into my own room." I said. After a few minutes, she finally opened the door. When I walked in, I closed the door back and locked it. Before Lee Jin coulds get to the bed, I picked her up and sat on the bed with her in my lap. "Lee Jin, please don't be depressed." I said with my chin on her head. She didn't answer though. Then I heard soft snoring. "Oh she fell asleep." I said to myself then I fell asleep.

Lee Jin P.O.V
'I can't stand it anymore of the bullying, I just want to get off this earth.' I thought to myself. I got my phone and looked up the quickest way off the planet. The first result was death. I got out the bed quietly as possible so I wouldn't wake up TOP. I went to the kitchen and got a knife.

TOP P.O.V
When I woke up, I saw Lee Jin leaving the room. 'Is she sleep walking again.' I thought to myself. I got out of bed and followed her to make sure she doesn't do anything dangerous. She went to the kitchen and got a knife. Then I saw she wasn't asleep. Lee Jin held the blade towards herself. "Lee Jin, what are you doing?" I asked kinda scared. "I'm leaving earth the quickest way possible. I'll get to be with my mommy again and I won't be hurt anymore." she said. "Lee Jin, put the knife down, please." I said. "I don't know what to do, I don't want lose my little sister." I said. I felt tears swell up in my eyes. "You guys don't care, I'm just a person you guys pitied, you guys were just being nice!" she yelled bringing the blade closer to her face. My tears were falling. "That not true Lee Jin! We all care about you, you remember what happened this morning, let's have more moments like that, please just put the knife down!" I yelled. Then I saw the other come out their rooms. "What's going on?" Taeyang asked. Then they looked at Lee Jin in horror. "Lee Jin what's wrong." Taeyang asked. "I can't stand the bullying anymore, I just want to stop being hurt!" Lee Jin said about to stab herself. I ran to her as quick as I could and stopped her before she could hurt herself. I looked at Lee Jin, and she was passed out but she wasn't hurt. "This is my fault." I said. "What are you talking about?" G-dragon asked. "Let's take care of Lee Jin first, then I'll tell you guys." I said. After we laid Lee Jin down, we went to the living room and sat on the floor in a circle. "Now tell us, what did you mean when you said that it was your fault?" Taeyang asked. "Because, Lee Jin was being bullied, I was going to tell you guys but Lee Jin said to trust her and she would have everything under control, but it looks like she couldn't handle it and earlier she said that she wanted to leave earth and be with her mom. She also thinks that no one that she has met really loves her cares about her." I said trying not to cry. "Why didn't she want to tell us?" Daesung asked. "Because she didn't want to worry you guys." I said. "Do you know who was bullying her?" Seungri asked. "Yes, it's the founder of the school's grand daughter." I said with my head down. Then I heard a knock at the door. I went to answer it. "What are you guys doing her?" I asked. It was 2NE1, Winner, Bobby and B.I. "We came to see if Lee Jin wants to hang out with us today." they all said at the same time. "No she's going to hang out with us." they said at the same time. "I don't think Lee Jin will hang out with anyone for a while, come in." I said. "Why not?" Bobby asked. I told them the story and what this morning. "So what are we going to do about it?" Mino asked. "How about we go to the school and we talk to the bully, and tell her to stop bullying our little sister." Dara said. "I like that." CL said. "Hey, is Lee Jin sleep?" Bobby asked. "Yeah, well I don't know, she might be awake now." I said. "Which room is she in?" Bobby asked getting up. "Mine, first to the right." I said.