chapter 4

Taeyang P.O.V

After breakfast we got ready to go out, to get some new clothes for Lee Jin. Plus we got two weeks off so why not. For now Lee Jin is going to wear some of G-dragon's clothes. "I'm ready." I heard  Lee Jin say. She was wearing  a black and red jacket with black skinny jeans, with a black leather belt, and a pair of black tennis shoes. "Great, let's go." I said.
Time skip to the mall

When we got to the we decided to split up into two groups.me and G-dragon took Lee Jin some new clothes and TOP, Daesung, and Sungri went to find Lee Jin a new trumpet and cello. After we split up my group went into a store for kids. Me and Lee Jin let G-dragon pick out the clothes. That took about an hour. Then we went to a shoe store. That took about an hour. After that was done we went back home. "What about the others?" Lee Jin asked me. "They're already at home I said looking down at her. When we got home we saw TOP, Sungri, Daesung sitting on the couch. "Hey, Lee Jin, there's a surprise for you in your room." TOP told Lee Jin. One minute later we all heard screams of excitement. Then Lee Jin came running in with a huge smile on her face.
TOP P.O.V

I heard Lee Jin scream. All I could do was smile. I saw her running in here with a huge smile on her face. She came over here, and gave us a hug. "Thank you TOP." she said to me. "So, are you going to play something for us?" I asked her. She nodded. She played her trumpet first. Then she played cello. After she was done we all clapped. "That was amazing Lee Jin." I told her

Lee Jin P.O.V

After I was done playing for them, it was time for dinner, Taeyang had ordered Chinese food. After dinner, we all watched a movie. We watched The Princess and the frog. Then we all fell asleep in the living room.

And that's the end of the chapter. I hope it wasn't boring. Please vote and comment. BYE PEOPLES!