Chapped 48

Lee Jin P.O.V
It's been a few days since Big Bang's comeback and my debut and it has been busy. I've been really tired, I have to catch up with the work I missed, Hak Kun and Jason has been helping me with that. "Alright Lee Jin, tomorrow you and the rest of Big Bang are going to be on the show 'Happy Together' then the day after that you're on 'Running Man' then after that you'll be on 'After School Club'." Myung Dae told me while we were walking to the practice room. We walked in the room and saw a whole bunch of people in the room. "Lee Jin's here!" Seungri Oppa yelled. "Great, lets start." Jiyong Oppa said then everyone got up. I walked over Youngbae and poked him to get his attention. "Why're all these people here?" I asked. "We're about to learn the choreography for our song'BANG BANG BANG'." He said. "Ah, okay." I said. Then we started, and it was difficult. "Okay, everyone take a break, except Lee Jin, Lee Jin come here." The dance instructor said. I walked over to him and looked at the ground. "Turn the music on!" He yelled. ",Start dancing.". I started dancing the choreography. I made a mistake, but continued dancing. " Stop, do it again. Every time you make a mistake, you'll do it again." He said. After two hours of dancing, the instructor said break was over. "Do it right now, or you'll be doing the same thing again, now get back I your spot." He said. I walked back to my spot and caught my breath. The music started and I made through the song without any major mistakes. "Okay, that's enough for today." The instructor said then I fell to the ground. "I'm so tired." I said to myself quietly. I heard footsteps walking town me but I don't know who it is cause my eyes were closed. I opened my eyes and saw Hak Kun and Jason. "Noona, I need you to leave, YG said I can't use the practice room when you guys are using it." Hak Kun said poking my cheek. "Lee Jin's older than you?" Jason asked sounding surprised. "Yep, by one year, but that makes me the youngest because you both are older than me." Hak Kun said. "But she's so short." Jason said. I sat up and saw it was only us three in the room. "Where'd the others go?" I asked. "They went to go eat lunch, they told me to tell you to meet them in the cafeteria when you get up." Jason said. I just nodded and gathered my stuff. "Okay, see you guys later." I said then left. "That was hard today, I guess I have a lot of practicing to do." I said to myself while walking to the cafeteria. I got to the cafeteria and saw the others at a table, they weren't eating. I wonder what's wrong. I sat down at the table with them and they looked up cause they were all doing something on their phone. "Lee Jin, we've been thinking about you waiting for to get older before we have you go on tours and stuff like, cause it's not healthy for you to be working this hard." Jiyong Oppa said. "We aren't going to force to leave Big Bang a become a trainee again, but if you agree with us, tell us and we'll tell YG." Daesung Oppa said. "I'm not leaving Big Bang, plus I'm to awesome to get sick and the only people that don't get sick easily are stupid people and awesome people." I said. "Okay." Jiyong Oppa said with a worried look on his face. "Hey, you guys have a concert next week in Japan." Myung Dae said walking towards us. 'Yay, I like Japan.' I thought to myself. I heard my stomach start rumbling. "Shorty's hungry, lets go eat." Seung Hyun Oppa said. They all nodded then we left to go eat.

Hak Kun P.O.V
"Hak Kun, you don't seem focused at all, what's wrong?" I heard Jason ask me while I was practicing. "Nothing's wrong." I said then continued dancing. "Yes there is, you're worried about something." He said. "Fine, I'm worried about Lee Jin." I said as I stopped dancing and turned around. "Why?" He asked. "I want Lee Jin to stay away from Seong when Lee Jin comes back to school." I said an sat next to him. "Why?" He asked. "Because, I get a bad feeling whenever Seong asks about Lee Jin." I said. "What kind of bad feeling?" He asked. "It's feeling like she going to hurt Lee Jin again." I said. "Again, Seong has hurt Lee Jin before?!" He yelled. "Yeah, and I don't want her to get hurt again, I've always wanted a sister, so Lee Jin getting hurt is like my family getting hurt. I mean my family is in America, Lee Jin and people of the company are my family here in Korea." I said. "I know what you mean, I don't want you guys getting hurt either." He said, then Bobby Hyung walked in. "I knew I heard someone in here, what're you guys doing in here?" Bobby Hyung asked. "I'm taking a break from practice and my friend Jason followed me." I said. Jason got up and walked over to Bobby Hyung. "Hello, I'm Jason Park, nice to meet you." Jason introduce himself. "Nice to meet you too." Bobby said. "Bobby Hyung, are you in here?" I heard a voice ask. A boy walked in and he kinda looks like Lee Jin Noona. "Who're you?" I asked.