Chapter 20

Mino P.O.V

I woke up and it was morning and Lee Jin hasn't woken up yet so I went to the cafeteria to get us some breakfast. I got eggs, bacon, and pancakes. When I got back to the room, Lee Jin was still sleep. "Stop." I heard Lee Jin say in her sleep. "Please stop. I'm sorry." she said. She was shaking and sweating. "Hey, Lee Jin wake up." I said trying to wake her up. She finally woke up. Then she started crying. "It's okay Lee Jin don't cry." I said trying to comfort her. "So, are you hungry?" I asked her after she was done crying. So we ate our breakfast in silence. "So, how did you guys find me?" she asked me. "A little girl named Mi Hi told Taeyang where we could find you, because she saw you tied up in the back of a car." I told her. I looked at the time, it was almost time for me to leave." I said. "Okay see you later." she said. "Yeah, see you later chocolate." I said, then kissed her on the forehead, then left.

Lee Jin P.O.V

When Mino left I became bored quickly. "So what can I do to entertain my self?" I asked myself. "Man, I wish I still had some manga." I said to myself. "You read manga?" I heard a voice ask.  I looked towards the door. In saw Mi Hi and a boy next to her. "Yes." I said. "That's awesome, my name Min Mi by the way. I'm Mi Hi's older brother." he said. "Cool, Mi Hi what are you doing here?" I asked her. "I wanted to see if you were okay." she said shyly while giving me some flowers. "Thank you." I said. "So, what anime's and manga do you like?" Min Mi asked me. "I like  Ouran Highschool Host club, Bleach, Kuroko No Basket, Prince of tennis, yowamushi pedal, your lie in April, and there are more can't really remember." I said. Then we talked for hours about anime. "Min Mi, Mi Hi it's time to go home." I heard their mom said. "Bye Lee Jin, see you later. they said at the same time. "Bye, guys." I said. A few minutes after they left, I saw Big Bang, Winner and my brother and sister. "Mi Cha, Shine what are you guys doing here!?"

We'll thats the end of this chapter, I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter. See ya later V.I.P/ Innercircle Peoples