Chapter 22

Lee Jin P.O.V

"So, Lee Jin how would you feel if we adopted you?" TOP asked me. "I would be really happy, but why do you ask." I said. "Because we adopted you earlier today." he said. All I could do was smile. "I'm going to have family again." I said. We talked for a little while, and had an argument about ice cream again. After we were done talking TOP carried me to bed. "Good night Lee Jin." he said. "Good night TOP." I said. Then he kissed me on the forehead. Then I  fell asleep.

Lee Jin dream P.O.V

"Mommy, where are you?" I asked. "I'm over here." I heard her say. I saw her stuck under a door. I tried to pick it up but it was to heavy. "Mommy, what do I do the door is to heavy?" I said. "Just leave me, I will get out don't worry." she said. "But-" "Don't argue with me and leave now!" She yelled. Then I ran out of the house. When I turned around I saw the house collapsed. "Mommy!" I yelled.

Lee Jin P.O.V

"Mommy!" I yelled. I looked around and noticed I woke up TOP. "Lee Jin are you okay?" he asked then I started crying. "Don't cry, it was just a dream, it's okay." TOP said hugging me trying to comfort me. After while I finally stopped crying. "Hey Lee Jin just one more day until you're released." TOP said. "Ya!" I yelled. "Well, I'll see you later I have to go." TOP said. "Okay, see you later." I said. A few minutes later Min Mi walked in. "Hi, Lee Jin." he said. "Hi, where's Mi Hi at?" I asked. "She got a cold, so she's at home." he said. "Hey, I being released from the hospital tomorrow." I said. "Really!" he yelled. Then I saw Daesung walked in. "Hey, Lee Jin are you feeling better?" he asked as he walked in. "Yep." I said. "Who're you?" Daesung asked Min Mi. "I'm Min Mi, I'm Mi Hi older brother." he said. "Well, nice to meet you." he said. "Lee-" Daesung was interrupted by my stomach. "Lee Jin you haven't eaten yet?" Daesung asked. "No." I said shaking my head. "Okay, I'll be right back." Daesung said, then left. "So, Lee Jin have you watched an anime called Fairy Tail?" Min Mi asked. "Yeah." I said.

Well that's the chapter, I hope you guys enjoyed it, I felt like the chapter was boring if you ask me but I will let you guys be the judge of the chapters. Anyway the video is of Lee Jin boxing Lee Jin is red and the picture is of Natsu and Gajeel. Gajeel is on the left and Natsu is on the right. Anyway Bye V.I.P/ Innercircle Peoples.